DavecUK

Reverse Osmosis - Osmio Zero review

I've turned it back on. It was filtering for roughly 25minutes then stopped so I started pressing the button to run water through it. After 3 pressing it the third time, water stopped coming out and it started filtering again which it is still doing 20 minutes later. 

With the machine I have 2 new RO Membrane filters, 1 Composite filter, 1sediment filter and 1 insertion filter. This machine has been used in London and according to the previous owner the filters where changed about 6 months ago but I doubt it had a lot of use. 

I don't have the Osmio Installation Sanitisation kit, is this something I need before changing filters? @DavecUK

When I first got mine It took a long time to go through the 1st  filtration, everything has been fine since then. Mine is nearly six months old now and I'm using Essex water, similar to London. 

I'm expecting to do a filter change soon and will probably buy the sanitisation kit before I do It. As you have the filters maybe just change them all and see If that helps.

• Thanks 1

Londinium I / Monolith Conical / Macap MC4 / Gene Cafe Roaster / Cormorant CR600 Roaster

3 hours ago, iroko said:

When I first got mine It took a long time to go through the 1st  filtration, everything has been fine since then. Mine is nearly six months old now and I'm using Essex water, similar to London. 

I'm expecting to do a filter change soon and will probably buy the sanitisation kit before I do It. As you have the filters maybe just change them all and see If that helps.

If anyone is thinking of buying one of these or anything else from Osmio their customer service is amazing! I phoned them yesterday and they said all should be fine with my machine, just to change the filters. I also ordered the sterilisation kit which arrived as promised today with free next day delivery. They have a Whattsapp number which I asked them how to drain the machine as I'm driving it to France this weekend and they came back to me within the hour with full instructions. Very impressive!

• Like 2