I was super keen to feature these guys again, having tasted some blinding coffees from them recently.

The one we're getting is no exception and is a pre-release exclusive to us. I really can't wait, having seen their taste notes.

** THERE WILL BE NO GUEST SLOTS THIS MONTH **

sorry to disappoint.

Also, after some discussion with Daren, we have decided to take a month (or two) off from the subscription so we won't be renewing again now until late February or early March

We need to do a bit of streamlining and I need to build a bit of a buffer of roasters willing to take part so we can juggle around as necessary, all of this so that we can continue to get the best coffees out there.

Our coffee will be roasted around the 16th January and so should be delivered before next weekend.

Cheers and happy 2019 everyone :D

Coffee drinking tip #2: Sniff your beans 👌

-- LSOL Announcements --

-- LSOL Subscription Sign-Up! --

I was super keen to feature these guys again, having tasted some blinding coffees from them recently.

The one we're getting is no exception and is a pre-release exclusive to us. I really can't wait, having seen their taste notes.

** THERE WILL BE NO GUEST SLOTS THIS MONTH **

sorry to disappoint.

Also, after some discussion with Daren, we have decided to take a month (or two) off from the subscription so we won't be renewing again now until late February or early March

We need to do a bit of streamlining and I need to build a bit of a buffer of roasters willing to take part so we can juggle around as necessary, all of this so that we can continue to get the best coffees out there.

Our coffee will be roasted around the 16th January and so should be delivered before next weekend.

Cheers and happy 2019 everyone :D

Ooh looking forward to this, it sounds delicious already (& that's without the tasting notes!)

Thanks for the heads up about the subscription suspension. Gives me a chance to work through my backlog & others the forwarning to shop around.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Gutted there are no guest slots! Guess that's the price you pay for being a part timer :D

Thanks for all the great beans so far though & if for any reason some do become available then I'm in!!

Gaggia Classic / Aeropress / V60 / Niche Zero / Wilfa Svart / Feldgrind

Excited for this one - not had North Star since the last time they did LSOL!

Thanks for the update on timing for the next quarter - I'm sure I'm not alone in thanking you both for your efforts in running and organising it

V60 - Sage DTP - Sette 270 - Feldgrind

Always had cracking coffee from North Star, so I'm excited for this one!

Must be tough sourcing roasters for this, so completely understand the need for a break. Will give me a chance to get through my massive backlog of beans at the moment... :)

Ooh exciting! Thanks for all your hard work guys, we’ve had some absolutely phenomenal coffee in the last year, looking forward to what you’ve got planned for us

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Excited as ever for this one! Enjoy a well deserved breather FBS and Daren. Have in general been blown away by the community here at CFUK but LSOL has been the highlight for me and can't thank you guys enough for the hard work you put in to getting some incredible beans through every month!

Niche Zero || Feld2 || Aergrind

Profitec Pro 500 PID || Acaia Lunar

Kalita Wave || V60 || Aeropress || Clever Dripper || French Press

Sounds good.. :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Thanks for the heads up, suppose I’ll have to order some when it gets released on their site

good luck with the streamlining ;)

WHAT?!?!?? No guest slots?? Well it’s just not good enough! :)

Seriously though, thanks for the gorgeous beans over the last couple of months and thanks for all the hard work you put in. It’s opened my eyes to light roasted beans and I like it... a lot!

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

Looking forward to this one. North Star never disappoint.

A break suits me as it will give me a chance to empty the freezer of coffee (a little)

a grinder a lever and some beans

Oooooooooo looking forward to trying these, not had their beans for a while.

Although I do have a back log of beans to get through.

I’m not drinking as much coffee as I used to be these days.

Best get drinking. Lol

Thanks FBS and Daren for organising the LSOL.

Sage Barista Express, Aeropress, V60, Feldgrind, French press, Motta 53mm Tamper, 300 ml and 600ml Milk jug.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate all of the time and effort you both put into this.

A great excuse to try some other roasters. I’m actually going to make a decision on which one

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Don't forget we now have quite a few discount codes from previous roasters we've featured :D

Can we get a list of the codes, I have lost them all *

Good point! I can't remember a single one of them! I've kept a few of the postcards, but seemingly only the ones that looked nice, not necessarily the ones with the codes on LOL! Mind you, I've built up a reasonable number of Foundry points... might keep me going over the guys' break.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Evening coffee chums. Our coffee will go flying out the roastery door at incomprehensible speeds by the end of play tomorrow for delivery Wednesday.

Be ready. We might have tracking information but it will only be used in the case of a missing parcel in this instance.

Hugely hyped for this coffee!

-- LSOL Announcements --

Coffee has Landed, going to keep it rested on the counter.

Thanks guys for organising it. It have been a great year with super coffees.

Cheers

Sage Barista Express, Aeropress, V60, Feldgrind, French press, Motta 53mm Tamper, 300 ml and 600ml Milk jug.

It's arrived with me too. Got a hopper full of Ethiopian at the mo so this will get a chance to rest. Cheers for sorting this.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Woo! LSOL arrival day! Cue impatient waiting until next week! a9131a00346d4f594bebf2cbe516005c.jpg

Niche Zero || Feld2 || Aergrind

Profitec Pro 500 PID || Acaia Lunar

Kalita Wave || V60 || Aeropress || Clever Dripper || French Press

I already jumped in, couldn't resist.

Juicy banger status confirmed

3063c9a6df653d7696502b532c58e96a.jpg

If any of you do that Instagram thing, use #LSOLCFUK for no other reason than to give your thumbs a work out

Edited by fatboyslim

-- LSOL Announcements --