ForumCat

Bit of a noob question

What is the best way to access this forum on an iPhone?

I am sure there must be an iOS friendly way to visit here, but I can't seem to figure it out.

:-/

ForumCat

TapTalk ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

TapTalk ;)

Wow! fast reply

Thank you, I will search that out in the App Store now.

:good:

:D

TapTalk ;)

Thank you, I will search that out in the App Store now.

You may have found it anyway but it's a tiny bit different - "Tapatalk"

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

TapTalk ;)

Is that the premium edition??

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

It must be the plumber's edition...

A, a, a . . . It's MY edition! LOLOLOLOLOLOL I honestly thought it WAS TapTalk :) :) :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

A, a, a . . . It's MY edition! LOLOLOLOLOLOL I honestly thought it WAS TapTalk :) :) :)

Tap twice and ask for Mildred!

Although I doubt there's anybody home. :)

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Yes, Tapatalk works*. Too well. Having the forum on your phone just a click away sounds like a good idea but I'd probably be a multi millionaire if I hadn't discovered Tapatalk... I now need a 'self discipline' app (easy, Tiger!) to stop me from foruming my life away! It also makes hosting and posting images a breeze.

*OK, except for forum polls. It doesn't like them. You won't even realise there is a poll you could vote on, as it just shows up as a normal thread. Also you get a load of intrusive ads but alas not the forum ads. You get what Tapatalk wants you to see. You may not care too much about the ads but actually CFUK is one of the few sites that has ads from forum sponsors (roasters, kit suppliers etc) that you might actually prefer to be able to see and click on.

Sent from my sofa using Tapatalk

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Are you a blonde

Are you a blonde

In your dreams :) :)

Tap twice and ask for Mildred!

Although I doubt there's anybody home. :)

Well that’s nice isn’t it. You try to help some new forum member and then get a load of Snake-abuse.

Well it seems that it does work, it will be nice to make a few new friends and what better way than over a cup of coffee?

The app means that I can keep up to date when I am away from my trusty iMac.

Thanks for the help guys.

ForumCat

Wish there was a “I bloody love this” button. Although maybe there is on the exclusive TapTalk :)

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

No. TapTalk is very similar to Tapatalk, but has a heavy duty extra large LIKE button!!!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

No. TapTalk is very similar to Tapatalk, but has a heavy duty extra large LIKE button!!!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

IIrc it can be set to automatic!

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I was just about to edit my post to add that!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Well it seems that it does work, it will be nice to make a few new friends and what better way than over a cup of coffee?

The app means that I can keep up to date when I am away from my trusty iMac.

Thanks for the help guys.

ForumCat

I have made some lovely friends here. And @Snakehips.

IIrc it can be set to automatic!

I am struggling to see the small Like button - all the print has work off!