GaryG

Eureka Mignon MKII Black

Hi guys.

As my Niche is all I require now for sale is my Mignon.

Purchased for Bella Baristsa around 2/3 years ago.

It’s been used only to service my espresso need to I’d guess a maximum of 40/50kg of usage.

It’s in a great condition a few small nicks here and there but all in all a good condition

I can’t seem to find a box for it at the moment but will keep searching.

Will Take £160 for it

Collection preferable I am 20 mins from Junction 25 of M25.

48419ff80352dd1a3f5cbbaf3d02eaf8.jpg9cba4b14c866e317f99e0a1c333c6150.jpga32c5090e3a18255ee7638058f037067.jpg05350d0520b42723ad7f008341d61bb1.jpgbde37ca645429b99747a4621c43a2f99.jpg

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Hi Gary, I'd take at asking but unfortunately won't be able to make it out to your neck of the woods because I don't have a car! I'm in north London near Finsbury Park though - do you ever come into town? Otherwise happy to arrange a courier if you can box up? Thanks!

I am around Acton next week during work hours. I can work it around that?

I think the tubes very close

Ahh thanks. Acton is over an hour away from me I'm afraid, so that probably won't work. Exactly are you based usually? Various trains from Finsbury Park going north.

Ahh thanks. Acton is over an hour away from me I'm afraid, so that probably won't work. Exactly are you based usually? Various trains from Finsbury Park going north.

I’m an arsenal fan so I always go Finsbury Park to Hertford north. Takes 30 mins easy journey mate

Is this gone? If not, id happily pay for it and the necessary postage/insurance to Aberdeen.

If Ca1Mac can’t make the journey I’m happy to look at that option

Thanks. Isn't too bad on the train but given I'm not around much on the weekends over the next few weeks, might be quicker/easier to get it couriered anyway (sorry @NT1984 - offered this in my original message too!). Roughly how much do you think the parcel would weigh and what size would it be? Then I can get a quick quote on the courier.

Thanks. Isn't too bad on the train but given I'm not around much on the weekends over the next few weeks, might be quicker/easier to get it couriered anyway (sorry @NT1984 - offered this in my original message too!). Roughly how much do you think the parcel would weigh and what size would it be? Then I can get a quick quote on the courier.

I’ll box it up and give you weight and dimensions

@NT1984 - not at all my friend! Clearly an in-demand bit of kit... FWIW I found that getting the tapatalk app on your phone helped with finding kit for sale before it got snapped up - you can set it to ping you a notification whenever something gets listed

Cheers mate. Tbh I’m getting impatient and I might just order a new eureka from bb.

@NT1984 - not at all my friend! Clearly an in-demand bit of kit... FWIW I found that getting the tapatalk app on your phone helped with finding kit for sale before it got snapped up - you can set it to ping you a notification whenever something gets listed

Hi mate I haven’t forgot. I have just been away from Home on a work location. Was hoping I’d have been home by now

No rush mate! Good luck getting back...

No rush mate! Good luck getting back...

Hi mate the grinder weighs 4.4kg.

I haven’t had time to find a box but I’m sure it won’t weight more than 5kg in total

Great, thanks. Courier looks reasonable - do you have a preference for dropping off or pickup from yours? If the latter can you PM me your address and which days would work for a pickup next week? Thanks

I’ll drop it off mate. PM you my address and we can find a place local.

DPD has a collection place I can drop off too

Sold.

Can admin mark this as sold?

Many thanks guys

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)