What do you think?

No descriptors on website but 9 was good enough that I have just ordered a couple of Kgs.....;)

Yesterday ordered 500gr beans from them and there was still mystery 9 on sale. If they changed it yesterday to mystery 10, i would have ordered a kg of these surely. Hope we get some feedback from purchasers :)

Gaggia Classic 2010 PID(IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 Niche Zero | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr | Decent Tamper V2 | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

I have 2 kilos of mystery 8 left. going to open them next! I bought a bulk supply in case you are wondering how old they are!

I can’t remember the last mystery beans I had from CC, must have been 4 years ago and might be time to re visit. A lot of of the CC beans were a bit dark for my taste but I had some that were more medium roast and very good..

Is there a forum discount code?

Yes there is. You need to ask for it in the cc discount code thread so it can me private messaged to you..

I can’t remember the last mystery beans I had from CC, must have been 4 years ago and might be time to re visit. A lot of of the CC beans were a bit dark for my taste but I had some that were more medium roast and very good..

Is there a forum discount code?

am not sure how others feel, but I think at £13 per kilo applying a 10% further discount is a bit wide of the mark!

Got my Mystery 9 yesterday so cracking it open next week, so if I love that one I'd best be quick if they've already released 10

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Mythos and loving it

Tampers: Reg Barber flat 58.35

Ooo number 10! Loved 8, 9 was good but not quite as nice as 8 for me.. 10 cant wait, love CC for doing this :)

am not sure how others feel, but I think at £13 per kilo applying a 10% further discount is a bit wide of the mark!

I think I believe I read somewhere, that coffee compass sell these mystery beans at a subsidised price. so I really think trying to get further discount on an already extremely cheap 1kg of high quality beans, is kind of taking the piss.

I think I believe I read somewhere, that coffee compass sell these mystery beans at a subsidised price. so I really think trying to get further discount on an already extremely cheap 1kg of high quality beans, is kind of taking the piss.
Think they mentioned it in the mystery #9 description.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Any update on this mystery 10... I will be placing an order with CC today & trying to decide on a bean... first time I have ordered from them

Really quick for CC to change the bean, think 9 must have sold really quickly. Just using that last of 9 up, will need to order some 10. I agree really good price from CC for the mystery bean, only criticism I have about CC is the postage, really don't need 1st class as you have to wait at least a week to de-gas the beans anyway.

That said they are certainly my go to roaster, never had a poor bean from them and best prices in my opinion.

Isomac Alba

Elektra Grinder

Flat Whites only baby.

On their new web site there is a 'note to roaster' section before ordering. Previously I ordered 2 different pack of beans, wanted one of them fresh as possible and the other one from the shelf if they have any (ready to use). As usually they send roast to order but sometimes they send you 4-7 days old beans which is even a bonus imo if you want to use them immediately, anyway on my purchase order paperwork they noted exactly what i asked for and delivered that. Very happy with coffee compass and cant wait to try mystery 10 when i run out of Cuban beans :)

Gaggia Classic 2010 PID(IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 Niche Zero | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr | Decent Tamper V2 | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

Richard and Greg at CC are my pusher-men! They know my roast preference and send me whatever's coming up good at the time of my order...but I've never tried a Mystery Coffee.

At £14/kilo I'm sold. I'm going in!

Coffee enema anyone?

I have 2 kilo’s of mystery 10 now...

had as a quick look... Beans look very uniform in size... very similar colour to raves chatswood which they class as a medium/dark (not traditional dark)...

So when I start using them I’m going to start off treating them just like the chatswood to begin with, which is 20:30 in 30 secs for me.

Im not ‘kind of taking the pi$$’, i was enquiring about a discount code that other forum members have been able to user for a number of years. The code might have changed by name but has been available since at least 2015. The code was given, I would imagine by Richard at CC so I guess he still makes some money out of the deal else it wouldn’t have been offered. Anyway, I haven’t used it as yet

Personally I feel that judging someone for their choice to use a discount code that is offered, especially without knowing them or their financial situation is wide of the mark.

And I am sure as said above that this code and the mystery beans get the company many new customers and orders.

Well said.

Im not ‘kind of taking the pi$$’, i was enquiring about a discount code that other forum members have been able to user for a number of years. The code might have changed by name but has been available since at least 2015. The code was given, I would imagine by Richard at CC so I guess he still makes some money out of the deal else it wouldn’t have been offered. Anyway, I haven’t used it as yet

And a lot of tight wads order the Mystery bean and nothing else. The Mystery beans are already highly discounted. Asking for a further discount regardless of your financial state is not on

And a lot of tight wads order the Mystery bean and nothing else. The Mystery beans are already highly discounted. Asking for a further discount regardless of your financial state is not on
While I've personally never bothered using the code when buying the mystery bean (mainly because I don't want to take advantage of a good thing only to see the business go under because of it), it's Richard's choice.

It wouldn't be rocket science to have it exempt from other promotions. All it'd take is a notification on the beans page & a bit of code.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

While I've personally never bothered using the code when buying the mystery bean (mainly because I don't want to take advantage of a good thing only to see the business go under because of it), it's Richards choice.

It wouldn't be rocket science to have it exempt from other promotions. All it'd take is a notification on the beans page & a bit of code.

Or user responsibility

And a lot of tight wads order the Mystery bean and nothing else.

Really?

Well I’m safe then, before now I’ve ordered mystery beans and other beans from CC.. phew!

I was not referring to you! You have been around the forum long enough to know the way it works!

I know you wasn’t :)

I was not referring to you! You have been around the forum long enough to know the way it works!

While I've personally never bothered using the code when buying the mystery bean (mainly because I don't want to take advantage of a good thing only to see the business go under because of it), it's Richard's choice.

The black friday deal they had was excluded from further discounts.