so Decided to Take the Plunge and upgrade from my gaggia classic and gaggia Mdf grinder

IMG_20190104_085914.jpg

IMG_20190104_085922.jpg

IMG_20190104_085927.jpg

IMG_20190104_085932.jpg

Details please:cool:

Never too old to learn, often too old to remember

Sage Dual Boiler, Bratatz Sette 270,Fracino Cherub FOR SALE, Macap M5 grinder FOR SALE, Hario drip, kettle, Hario hand grinder, Chemex , replaced again, broke yet again :( , Aeropress, french press, Motta jug,flat and convex tamper, Hario Syphon

SKINT BUT HAPPY

so Decided to Take the Plunge and upgrade from my gaggia classic and gaggia Mdf grinder

Well kitted up and a 'PROPER' coffee corner :good:, pop your details into your profile along with where you are based, it always helps if you have any queries.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Oooh, shiney.... what ya got?

got a Lelit Mara 62 Coffee Machine And a Eurika MIGNON SPECIALITA Grinder

I am getting that set up next week.(Although hesitating on the grinder) . Any tips? How are you finding the combo?

I am getting that set up next week.(Although hesitating on the grinder) . Any tips? How are you finding the combo?

Hi Russ

Have you ordered the Mara?

Cheers

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

Not yet, I'm going to Northampton on Monday so will visit BB then. Probably end up spending twice as much

Hi

Great little corner I bought the Mara as an upgrade to my Classic about 6 weeks ago and I’m really happy with it. Have mine paired with a Niche.

How are you finding the steam arm and texturing milk? It’s pretty different from the Classic isn’t it

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

Not yet, I'm going to Northampton on Monday so will visit BB then. Probably end up spending twice as much

Nice one.

You may want to give BB a call before you head that way as the website is showing it as out of stock at the mo

got a Lelit Mara 62 Coffee Machine And a Eurika MIGNON SPECIALITA Grinder

Very nice,

now how do I cure upgradeitus

Never too old to learn, often too old to remember

Sage Dual Boiler, Bratatz Sette 270,Fracino Cherub FOR SALE, Macap M5 grinder FOR SALE, Hario drip, kettle, Hario hand grinder, Chemex , replaced again, broke yet again :( , Aeropress, french press, Motta jug,flat and convex tamper, Hario Syphon

SKINT BUT HAPPY

Very nice,

With difficulty :D.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

hi Salty yes it sure is Different steaming the milk with the lelit mara i found it easer with the classic but im sure i will master it over time

Very nice,

You quit the forum.

Source: I haven’t. No regrets!

How is the difference in taste and quality? Do you drink espresso or latte mostly? Love to know everything about your experience as I am looking to upgrade, too! Thanks a lot!