supersoup

Mazzer Mini E Type A with 4 month old burrs

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

For sale is my Mazzer Mini E Type A grinder, with 4 month old burrs fitted.

I bought it from a user on this forum about 18 months ago, and it’s seen one or two 18g shots per day since I’ve had it, and the previous owner said they made 4-6 shots a day. It is 6 years old, and only ever used domestically.

It has genuine Mazzer Super Jolly burrs, fitted 4 months ago, which are still very sharp, so the grinder can produce an excellent 18g shot in approx. 10-13 seconds, and I’ve applied SuperLube to the grind adjustment threads (as recommended by users on this forum), so the grind adjustment is silky smooth.

I have both the large and small Mazzer hoppers, which will be included in the sale. Happy to provide additional photos or the serial number on request, or a video of the grinder in operation.

Looking for £380 on collection from Leeds. I’d be willing to drive to meet, and I’m willing to package up for shipping, but buyer would need to arrange shipping and insurance + £5 for the packaging.

P1011272.jpg

P1011280.jpg

P1011283.jpg

P1011268.jpg

P1011260.jpg

Edited by supersoup
Text formatting

Hi

I'd like to make you an offer of £330 and pay the cost of p&p.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Russ

Hi Russ,

Thanks for your offer. I was hoping for closer to my asking price though, so I'll leave the post up for other offers for now.

All the best,

Ben

Hi @supersoup - do you have the grinds tray to go with the grinder?

Would you do it for £380 delivered?

Yes, I can accept that. I'll cover your postage costs if you can arrange the collection, as I don't want to be responsible for loss/damage with the courier. Does that work?

Deal :good: - thanks

Cracking little grinder, moved to sold. :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)