Planter

What TV Shows/Series do you recommend?

While I am not sure about the conclusions surrounding his death, this documentary really highlighted some of activism that Sam Cooke was part of, and prior to this i was not aware of his involvement in.

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Baptiste is pretty good :)

And it has 'machine placement'.....

2558e28a575f7ab8fbc80c02878060d9.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I’ve just finished the umbrella academy. Bit cheesy but ok for something to watch when you’ve watched everything else

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

May be off-off-topic : Does anybody know exactly the type of the coffee machine which almost makes its way out of the window in the movie Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) ?

Baptiste is pretty good :)

And it has 'machine placement'.....

2558e28a575f7ab8fbc80c02878060d9.jpg

Well spotted!

I thoroughly enjoy HBO's Silicon Valley as I work in the internet field. For rather darker comedy Patriot is very funny, if a little warped.

Based on true cases, Netflix's Mindhunter is really good.

Oh I loved Silicon Valley, I binge-watched the lot in a few weeks and laughed out loud, a lot!

Not so funny but you'd also probably enjoy Mr. Robot

"Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective"

Behave yourself.

Season 2 of Endeavour here now. Watched S1 ages ago and wasn't too struck with it. Really enjoying this one though! Maybe you have to be in a Morse-mood :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Silicon Valley was brilliant.

Ive just watched Afterlife - Ricky Gervais' offering on Netflix. Its extremely well written. Typical element of comedy, but with a very sad story line. I think he has real nailed the series, with very emotional elements and amusement.

Give it a try, just be prepared for some foul language and cringe-worthy moments.

Well going to crack on with Billions Season 4 tonight. I watched Dirty John was ok

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Dirty John was good - not brilliant, but I do enjoy a true story or shows based on true events.

Season 2 of Endeavour here now. Watched S1 ages ago and wasn't too struck with it. Really enjoying this one though! Maybe you have to be in a Morse-mood :)
Seen all of them. It's really interesting seeing the music & fashion evolve with each series.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Les Mis was pretty harrowing as expected. I thought it was really well done (as in I had to studiously check the forum when the particularly gruesome bits were on!)

I thought it was brilliant, thoroughly enjoyed it,,, but just can’t say the same for the musical with Hugh Jackma in

I thought it was brilliant, thoroughly enjoyed it,,, but just can’t say the same for the musical with Hugh Jackma in

Agh! We will give it a miss then!!

I though After Life with Ricky Gervais was excellent. Several days later I’m still thinking about it. Really do recommend this on Netflix.

Season 5 of Endeavour here and another machine spotted on set . . .

3303cb01688a71aea4dfa27ee149ee86.jpg

5 points for correct identification

Season 5 of Endeavour here and another machine spotted on set . . .

3303cb01688a71aea4dfa27ee149ee86.jpg

5 points for correct identification

@jimbojohn55

Does season 5 have the Pelican in it?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I though After Life with Ricky Gervais was excellent. Several days later I’m still thinking about it. Really do recommend this on Netflix.

Tried to watch it but it was so depressing at the beggining that i quit. I try to avoid getting upset/depressed on tv though, there is enough stuff life throws at you to seek it as entertainment, I am sure others will object to that, but hey..

Has anyone watched The Durrells?

@jimbojohn55

Spoiler!!! No Pelicans YET!!!

Looks a bit like jimbojohn55, yes

@jimbojohn55

Easy it's a bloke in a pinny

keep calm and grind flat

Yeah Silicon Valley is really good.

Also really liked Vikings, Rick and Morty, Marvels Daredevil, Orange is the New Black, Star Trek Discovery and The Expanse

Oh and Still Game.

This millienia please.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)