Planter

What TV Shows/Series do you recommend?

I was pretty much lost for words watching Benedict Cumberbatch in this. We’ve still got the final epi to go. It all got too much with the mother . . . What a vile, destructive set of parents they were.

Yes it's hard watching, though so well played and very moving. One of the most interesting things I'd watched for a while (saw this pretty much as soon as it came out I think).

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

More lighthearted - I think Marvellous Mrs. Maisel is good fun

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

More lighthearted - I think Marvellous Mrs. Maisel is good fun

Looks fab! And it’s on Prime - we will give it a go at the weekend ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Fargo is great and I've recently watched The Haunting of Hill House. Hill House is a bit spooky, but not too bad.

Edit: And Castle Rock. Being a Stephen King fan doesn't hurt, but it's no requirement.

Edited by Zephyp

Fargo is great and I've recently watched The Haunting of Hill House. Hill House is a bit spooky, but not too bad.

Loved all the Fargo :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Les Mis here - it’s pretty good!

Has anyone watched Cardinal?

Netflix

If you are a fan of surreal and absurd pychedelic comedy

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Happy!

Not Netflix

Get Shorty - the series with Chris O'Dowd from the IT crowd. A quite different interpretation to the fab book and the film.

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Cardinal is very good watched it on iPlayer . We laughed our socks of at Get Shorty the TV series nothing like the film.

Just back into this thread to have another look at recommendations.

I’ve completed Ozarks now as per joeys rec. I liked it. Was good and a bit different.

Onto the next. Keep them coming

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

I can’t remember if you’ve watched The Blacklist?

We recently watched the prisoners. Really liked that, and now onto punisher season 2

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Anyone watched that bandersnatch thing on Netflix? So strange haha

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Anyone watched that bandersnatch thing on Netflix? So strange haha

Not watched bandersnatch, but love Black Mirror....dark! I can’t binge watch it. I’m still getting over the White Christmas episode

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Trust on BBC IPlayer was really good. A slow start but fantastic.

I also liked You on Netflix too.

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

You was good. I enjoyed that.

Have just started the sinner and so far am impressed.

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Not watched bandersnatch, but love Black Mirror....dark! I can’t binge watch it. I’m still getting over the White Christmas episode

It’s strange having to interact as you go. I thought it was a joke at first haha

@SkateReclaimCreate

So if anyone wants quite a dark, twisted series.

Just watched The Sinner. Brilliant series. Strongly recommend it.

Les Mis was pretty harrowing as expected. I thought it was really well done (as in I had to studiously check the forum when the particularly gruesome bits were on!)

Les Mis was pretty harrowing as expected. I thought it was really well done (as in I had to studiously check the forum when the particularly gruesome bits were on!)

I’ve heard a few say similar, but all have stated it was a good watch.

I’m lining it up.

Breaking Bad. It's actually quite a slow burner at first, but it develops incredibly well and, in my opinion, is one of the best TV shows of all time in a lot of areas, especially character progression, cinematography, acting and screenwriting.

Grantchester is good! My sister mentioned it, we started with season 1 and now we are hooked. Old fashioned but not airy-Fairy!

Kingdom on Netflix. Feudal Korean Zombie Kung Fu series. After a slow first episode it produces amounts of peril previously never experienced while watching a TV series. Hugely recommended if a fan of the genre.

Coffee drinking tip #2: Sniff your beans 👌

-- LSOL Announcements --

-- LSOL Subscription Sign-Up! --