Planter

What TV Shows/Series do you recommend?

I've had a scan and can find Movies threads and US Shows etc, but maybe I'm missing one that's already on the forum, if so, link it please.

I enjoy a good series, I have watched quite a few, hence running out of options. I am not going to list them all as forget what I have watched most of the time. But needless to say most of the top IMDB/RT options have been done and dusted.

So, what have you watched or watching that's worth it. I like a bit of everything, so no specific preference, and have access to pretty much all platforms, so no issue if its a netflix or amazon prime etc etc series.

Cheers

Edited by Planter
My Spelling is Cr*p

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Sneaky Pete prime.

Mr Mercedes.

Just for starters

Shows not Shoes

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Killing Eve

Bodyguard

Poirot with John Malkovich this last week.

I will keep thinking.....

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Sneaky Pete prime.

Mr Mercedes.

Just for starters

Shows not Shoes

Done both. Just finished sneaky pete, really liked it

And yes, apologies for poor spelling!

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Killing Eve

Bodyguard

Poirot with John Malkovich this last week.

I will keep thinking.....

Done, bar Poirot, will have a looksy. Thank you MM.

Ive been enjoying Ray Donovan recently

And, having ignored GoT until last year, I power watched all the series. Just working my way though it again as I missed so much from watching it first time around

a grinder a lever and some beans

Ive been enjoying Ray Donovan recently

And, having ignored GoT until last year, I power watched all the series. Just working my way though it again as I missed so much from watching it first time around

I was similar with GOT, took me ages to get on the bandwagon and then watched it over. Ray Donovan also done. Really enjoyed that too, but started to drift towards the end.

Just watched Walking dead which I also loved, but found similar towards the more recent episodes.

Ozark

Narcos

I can’t think what we have watched recently haha. Need to check my Netflix list

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Ozark

Narcos

I can’t think what we have watched recently haha. Need to check my Netflix list

LOVED NARCOS!

Never heard of Ozark - cheers Joey, will have a look!

Just looked up Ozark, looks like my sort of easy watching. I'll get on that...

LOVED NARCOS!

Never heard of Ozark - cheers Joey, will have a look!

Hahah yes! I win!

Yeah ozark is great.

Have you seen the OA? Strange but good. Also Glow for a bit of a daft one.

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Hahah yes! I win!

Yeah ozark is great.

Have you seen the OA? Strange but good. Also Glow for a bit of a daft one.

Did OA a year back or so, think 2nd series is due out soon, reminded me of stranger things and twin peaks style series.

Glow had me hooked at the womens wrestling bit when I saw it. haha.

Black Earth Rising......quality

The bridge if you have not seen it

Bosch if you like American cop stuff.......tv series exactly the same as the books

Spelling fixed! :)

Done both. Just finished sneaky pete, really liked it

And yes, apologies for poor spelling!

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

Black Earth Rising......quality

The bridge if you have not seen it

Bosch if you like American cop stuff.......tv series exactly the same as the books

Done Bosch but neither of the others.

Thanks for the recs. Will have a peak at them.

Cheers

Spelling fixed! :)

Thank you

(Hanging head in shame)

You may well have already seen it but if not "Deadwood" is great!

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

Wolf Hall was fantastic!

And the Worricker Trilogy too.

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

You may well have already seen it but if not "Deadwood" is great!

I have, and you’re right. It was enjoyable.

This thread has made me realise for my New Years resolution I need to watch less tv.

Wolf Hall was fantastic!

And the Worricker Trilogy too.

Not watched wolf hall, never even heard of it. Which is a good start.

Cheers MM.

Has anyone here watched 'Patrick Melrose'?

Has anyone here watched 'Patrick Melrose'?

Yes.

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

Les Misérables - started it last night and didn’t check the forum for the entire episode :)

Yes.

I was pretty much lost for words watching Benedict Cumberbatch in this. We’ve still got the final epi to go. It all got too much with the mother . . . What a vile, destructive set of parents they were.