Iris

pour over kettle for £14

Thats as cheap as chips Iris......are you a pour over girl?

No but at that price, I am going to start :)Just ordered this a hario v60 and some filter papers.

Love my espresso but nice have the option of brewed coffee now again.

Anyway hopefully the link is useful for some people to get a bargain.

Many ta's then.....plenty of very experienced brew people on here (excluding me!) but I must admit, I do like to dabble a bit. The thing I find surprising, is the different taste produced by different methods. I like cowboy 'campfire' type coffee....I find French Press p and Moka pot produce that. I like Clever Dripper which is a short immersion time and for longer steeps of 25 to 45 minutes the Sowden and a double walled steel French press...

 You did not get me this time 

I think you just like the more robust intense coffee flavours, just like you dark roast beans for espresso :)

I enjoy all coffee, from a really dark roast bean for espresso, to a brighter medium roast bean. However I also have a chemex and bodum pourover that is similar, just have not used it a while, I find it actually produces more delicate flavours almost tea like quality. What I like about pour over is the ability of being able to explore some light roast beans that just wont work as an espresso and would be a complete bugger to dial in for espresso.

I think you just like the more robust intense coffee flavours, just like you dark roast beans for espresso :)

I enjoy all coffee, from a really dark roast bean for espresso, to a brighter medium roast bean. However I also have a chemex and bodum pourover that is similar, just have not used it a while, I find it actually produces more delicate flavours almost tea like quality. What I like about pour over is the ability of being able to explore some light roast beans that just wont work as an espresso and would be a complete bugger to dial in for espresso.

sounds like you have it soon on then! A couple of years ago I went in to a respected coffee shop in Newcastle and the owner told me he had recently started to roast his own beans and showed me some samples. He had gone really light. He made me two V60 flasks and asked what I thought. I replied I could not work out if it was tea or coffee.....

 You did not get me this time 

Good price, they have been this for a while,snap a few up.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Bargain. Didn't see them cheaper than £40 before

Gaggia Classic 2010(PID&IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 | Mazzer Major Electronic 2017 | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr | Decent Tamper V2 ​| MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

This is a good price for sure, but be sure to check their eBay listings regularly. They sometimes list these as auctions and they've gone lower than this and including a digital thermometer.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brewista-Stout-Spout-Switch-Cupping-Kettle-with-Digital-Thermometer-/254011415180?hash=item3b24429a8c%3Ag%3AZWgAAOSwOLVbPJ8z&nma=true&si=ghMkBLMHC4zbpZJ3XQeI0j4ZB6s%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557