cambosheff

EK Alignment Tool

I may have completely misread it, and I can’t for the life of me find the thread, but was there an EK alignment tool that @Terranova had donated to the forum? If so is it being used at the minute?

Thanks in advance.

Think @Rhys might have it?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

@cambosheff Yes, I have it. I doubt I'll get my EK any closer so let me know where you are and I'll bring it over. I'm in Goole, so Sheffield isn't that far. It'll save on insured posting (as I know they aren't cheap!)

It doesn't come with any instructions so I had to use the font of all knowledge 'YouTube" :rolleyes: but can show you how it fits together.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Reviving the thread as surprisingly I need to borrow one again.

Is anyone aware of its current location, rumour has it, it was last seen with the notorious@coffeechap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, cambosheff said:

Reviving the thread as surprisingly I need to borrow one again.

Is anyone aware of its current location, rumour has it, it was last seen with the notorious@coffeechap emoji3.png

Rumour is wrong!

AKA Toffee chips

NVM then. Sure it’ll turn up. Thanks.

NVM then. Sure it’ll turn up. Thanks.

Doesn't@Rhys still have it?

7 hours ago, ashcroc said:

Doesn't@Rhys still have it?

Nope. I passed it onto @The Systemic Kid after I'd given up looking for perfection.. Mines about as good as it gets now without getting it 'Franked' :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Nope. I passed it onto @The Systemic Kid after I'd given up looking for perfection.. Mines about as good as it gets now without getting it 'Franked' :classic_rolleyes:
Thanks Rhys. We're getting closer to it's current location!

Bingo, it turns up, I did lose it and had to buy another one, which was really frustrating, I then found the original one!

• Like 2

AKA Toffee chips

Knew it wasn't far.. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2