Edwin47

Blue star coffee: Postage Query

I have order the Ims 200 competition screen, 4 weeks ago.

I have never recieve my package.

-- Edited to add, package now received. Likelihood was probably due to seasonal postage backlogs. Rhys --

Edited by Rhys

I have always received the stuff from them. Try to contact the support, ask for tracking nr. If the parcel is lost, they will refund you.

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

L&R

I have ask them (mail) where my package stay, i got answer after 7 days.

They tell me it has to do with christmas days but this is not true i have order well ahead of it.

They have no track Nr

Wow, two posts and a big warning. Bluestar have always been super helpful and have replaced items that have not arrived, so try speaking to them again (on the phone) they are usually really helpful

AKA Toffee chips

I've bought off them without any problems. Also enquired about certain machines and found them to be as helpful and honest as they can be. Can be ? Well if the manufacturer doesn't provide info I am after they can't help but they did try and obtain it.

John

-

In Use Sage DB+IMS Shower Screen, Niche. Profitec T64. Others Sage BE, Mazer Mini A, Ceado 37J. Projects Little Gem, Gaggia M7D

:pToo many filter baskets - maybe. For sale when I get round to it. Robur Elect, Ceado 37J, Ascaso i_1,Piccino

Ordered the bottomless PF for my LaPav from them without an issue! Earlier this year. Super quick delivery in fact. To Austria.

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

Ok,

But it is a fact that i have not recieved my package simpel is that.

On the question on mail they respond after 6 a 7 days.

And then they tell me it has to do with christmas, but that is simpel a lie.

I order a few weeks before.(2 Dec)

They have no Track and trace nr.

I have ordered a couple of times from UK and Ierland and i recieve my package always in 2 weeks.

I am still waiting for a small packet from UK, posted 3 weeks ago from a forum member.Christmas deliveries are like that.

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

I keep jou updated, but i think i never recieved it.

We still waiting and let jou now

Edited by Edwin47

I had a problem with an order that didn't arrive. Got on to them and it was sent to me. I think it occurred around the black Friday sale. I think there site has an issue applying discounts as I remember having difficulty previously. As others stated above either email or call them. The owner is fine to deal with so I would expect if your issue is genuine it will be sorted. It could be lost in translation.

Vesuvius, Mazzer Major Doserless, Genecafe, Push Tamper,Motta Leveller, Cheap scales

My apologize i recieve it today

At least you had the decency to apologise, update the thread and confirm your order has arrived.

At least you had the decency to apologise, update the thread and confirm your order has arrived.

I've taken the liberty of changing the thread title as it could give the wrong impression on what was, in all probability, just a backlog from Christmas orders.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I would suggest deleting the thread as negative comment is often picked up. Somebody would need to read the complete thread to ensure they got the true story. The comments turn out to be unmerited

Vesuvius, Mazzer Major Doserless, Genecafe, Push Tamper,Motta Leveller, Cheap scales

I would suggest deleting the thread as negative comment is often picked up. Somebody would need to read the complete thread to ensure they got the true story. The comments turn out to be unmerited

True enough, but it all pointing towards seasonal postage problems and there’s more folks giving the company a positive rating than not. If it causes too much concern amongst others then we’ll remove it from the forum.

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Wouldn't a simple edit adding to the first post have the same effect? That way peeps could read through all the positive posts if they choose to while not needing to to get the gist.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Wouldn't a simple edit adding to the first post have the same effect? That way peeps could read through all the positive posts if they choose to while not needing to to get the gist.

I'll have a look :)

Edit to add: OP has edited it, but I'll add to it. :good: