Welcome :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Welcome Richard, Plenty of helpful people with lots of knowledge on here and you have some cracking roasters within the Leeds / N.Yorks and Sheffield areas

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 106Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

Seasons greetings one and all.

Hope to learn a lot from you all here.

Richard

You should definitely check out North Star Roasters in Leeds. They have a coffee shop on Leeds docks.

Foundry are down in sheffield ( roasters and 2 coffee shops), Maude in Leeds ,North of you is Rountons in East Allerton, spoiled for choice plus lots on line see advertisers on here who help to support the forum (click on the banners top and bottom) such as HasBean, Rave, Coffee Compass etc

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 106Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

Hello and welcome from me too :)

It's great when you're starting your journey to great coffee, finding your way through the bean-and-machines-maze - enjoy the ride!!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Hi Richard,

I've just signed up here too and also in Leeds

200° in city centre sell freshly roasted beans and I regularly pop in there when I can for beans and a quick flat white :)

LR, ZM

Hi Richard,

I've just signed up here too and also in Leeds

200° in city centre sell freshly roasted beans and I regularly pop in there when I can for beans and a quick flat white :)

I wondered if there was any along the Wellington Street area as I work near the Novotel Hotel on Whitehall Road.

I dropped in at 200 degrees this morning on the way up to hospital. Was the only customer inside and had a V60, Peru (something). Have to say it was very good. Thumbs up from me.

So my new machine seems to be dispensing at best warm coffee. On the hottest setting with tap water I'm getting 52c water dispensed.

If I use room temp water if it's been sat all night I get maybe an extra 10c on top then if I use warm tap water it goes upto 79c.

So the machine doesn't even seem to be achieving the default temp setting or the heater isn't powerful enough.

I know people will say told you so but this was a present to me and the person didn't have a lot of money to spend.

Until I had received it I didnt know the machine. The reviews for it also seems quite high?