Rom

Sold: FOR SALE - ECM HX machine

Hi Rom - are you open to offers on this? If so I'll offer £600.

Morning, @rws

I could do £650 and a free coffee from the machine?

Edited by Rom

OK thanks Rom. That's a wee bit too much for me. I'll leave my offer on the table.

I like the sound of this and seriously considering a side grade from my Magica, but im confused as to what model it is. Sorry for my ignorance.

Its the same case as the ECM Barista but internals from from the Technika iv Profi, is that correct? Trying to research and decide of its worth the long trip to Leics and put my Bezzera up for sale for. sounds like it is on the face of it.

I would miss the joysticks, but otherwise its all the upgrades id want on my current machine.

Edited by osrix

Osrix, Where are you based?

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

Osrix, Where are you based?

Winchester, Hampshire, Gerry 3 hrs or so from up your way!

Winchester, Hampshire, Gerry 3 hrs or so from up your way!

What a lovely part of the country, my daughter was at the school of art for a few years, it's not too bad a drive up.

I wonder if someone on the forum may be travelling from the Mids passing Winchester for the Christmas break and wouldn't mind bringing the machine down with them if you buy it, may be worth asking in the wanted section?

I asked originally in case I could help but your in the opposite direction to my travels over Christmas, good luck whatever you decide.

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

What a lovely part of the country, my daughter was at the school of art for a few years, it's not too bad a drive up.

I wonder if someone on the forum may be travelling from the Mids passing Winchester for the Christmas break and wouldn't mind bringing the machine down with them if you buy it, may be worth asking in the wanted section?

I asked originally in case I could help but your in the opposite direction to my travels over Christmas, good luck whatever you decide.

Thats a very kind thought thanks.

Its the same case as the ECM Barista but internals from from the Technika iv Profi, is that correct? .

yep, that’s correct..

I’ve just looked and ECM call the Barista ‘housing’ Octagonal, not Hexagonal as I called it.

Barista = copper boiler, vibration pump, Rotary valves, tank fed only.

Profi = stainless boiler, rotary pump, tank or mains water supply, lever valves.

My machine = stainless boiler, rotary pump, tank or mains water supply, rotary valves.

Edited by Rom

yep, that’s correct..

I’ve just looked and ECM call the Barista ‘housing’ Octagonal, not Hexagonal as I called it.

Barista = copper boiler, vibration pump, Rotary valves, tank fed only.

Profi = stainless boiler, rotary pump, tank or mains water supply, lever valves.

My machine = stainless boiler, rotary pump, tank or mains water supply, rotary valves.

The BB link for the technika IV in your valuation thread states 'Professional lever valve technology, alternatively rotary valves technology'.

Should think it'd be possible to convert to joysticks if that's preferable.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I would like to table £650, Thursday is a possible for collection or even better if you meet a bit further North

I would like to table £650, Thursday is a possible for collection or even better if you meet a bit further North

@Rom

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Ok, I'll offer full asking price of £675. I could collect at the weekend.

Thomas

@Rom

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Firstly, huge apologies for the delay in replying. I could see the messages at work via my phone but couldn’t reply. Now I’ve just got home and can finally reply...

As @Hindsight offered full asking price - sold pending payment and arranging collection.

PM on the way :)

I'm a touch confused. Didn't the asking price become £650 at post #3?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

4. If a seller reduces the price for a potential buyer, that price becomes the new asking price for all. However, the item is reserved for that potential purchaser for 1 day to accept that offer before others can buy it at the new price