• Richwade80
    • Hasi
    • Chap-a-chino
    • Snakehips
    • Mmmatron
    • Salty
    • Hotmetal

This is Poll B

Please cast your vote here and don't forget to vote in Poll A too!

The forum member with the most votes will win a kilo of @foundrycoffeeroaster.com beans.

There are 4 runner-up prizes of 250g bags of beans from the lovely folk at @Bella Barista - and for 6th place there's a jar of homemade marmalade made by yours truly :)

45361936745_aa1a80eee7_z.jpg

45361937665_54e8eb48dd_z.jpg

45551090624_c3fca0f7d1_z.jpg

31335834107_cf4ee7e479.jpg

45551089914_21bdd091b9_z.jpg

45551089074_0b80af4899_z.jpg

45551090334_4fc7f823c7_z.jpg

Edited by MildredM

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I'm not the only one feeling sorry for Snakey then? :rolleyes:

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I’m a big softy .... his was the only one that looks like mine

If it had been between myself and the snake, the snake would be slithering of with the beans

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

^^^^^ ^^^^^^

NO more sympathy votes please!

Mine was a tactical pour with a specific end in mind.

ProtestDuck2.jpg

I want to come last.

I WANT the marmalade damn it !!!!!!!!

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

^^^^^ ^^^^^^

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37952[/ATTACH]

I want to come last.

I want you to have the marmalade - saves me sending you a Christmas present !!!

(you need to be 5th)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

^^^^^ ^^^^^^

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37952[/ATTACH]

I want to come last.

Haha! Thanks but STOP IT!!!! I’ve told you how I feel about my clean sweep - I’m aiming for my very own Norway + of nil points - don’t spoil it for me now :)

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

I want you to have the marmalade - saves me sending you a Christmas present !!!

(you need to be 5th)

NO !! What sort of an organiser are you if you can't count.... I need to be 6th !!

But neither can I.... I thought there were only 6 in it... so thought last was good.

Not so now that there are 7 !!

Here is the revised plan.......

Let @mmmatron win, because we think she's lovely, even if she doesn't backflush her Vesuvius regularly enough.

Don't vote for @salty..... let him have 7th and last place, no prize and bask in the ignominy of a truly Nordic points haul.

As for @hotmetal it looks like he's going to get a bag of Bella beans for creeping out of the woodwork and is unlikely to be causing any trouble.

As things stand we, well I suppose I mean I, need @Hasi to get at least one more vote.

Then, and this is most important, in the event of a tie for 6th, 5th, 4th or whatever, it MUST be decided by forum name in alphabetical order !

That way... the marmalade is MINE !!!!

ProtestDuck2.jpg

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

NO !! What sort of an organiser are you if you can't count.... I need to be 6th !!

But neither can I.... I thought there were only 6 in it... so thought last was good.

Let @mmmatron win, because we think she's lovely, even if she doesn't backflush her Vesuvius regularly enough.

Don't vote for @salty..... let him have 7th and last place, no prize and bask in the ignominy of a truly Nordic points haul.

As for @hotmetal it looks like he's going to get a bag of Bella beans for creeping out of the woodwork and is unlikely to be causing any trouble.

As things stand we, well I suppose I mean I, need Hasi to get at least one more vote.

Then, and this is most important, in the event of a tie for 6th, 5th, 4th or whatever, it MUST be decided by forum name in alphabetical order !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37958[/ATTACH]

I admire your almost faultless logic but you've forgotten abouth thise in the oposite pole!

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I admire your almost faultless logic but you've forgotten abouth thise in the oposite pole!

That's it! Put him right ;)

WHAT ? !!!

Are you trying to tell me that there's only one set of prizes overall?

Why wasn't this made clear in the first place?

If you ask me, this has been a c*ck-up from start to finish!

That @MildredM couldn't run a Pour Down in a Coffee Shop !

Marmalade.... who needs it !

WHAT ? !!!

Are you trying to tell me that there's only one set of prizes overall?

Why wasn't this made clear in the first place?

If you ask me, this has been a c*ck-up from start to finish!

That @MildredM couldn't run a Pour Down in a Coffee Shop !

Marmalade.... who needs it !

Well that’s nice, isn’t it. I do my flipping utmost to bring fun and joy to the forum this Christmas, shouldering the whole responsibility of forum entertainments this Christmas without support or encouragement. I’m not getting paid, you know. I do this for the love of the forum - I didn’t even win the raffle, I was so sure I would but I didn’t. And then I come over here to be among friends and THIS . . . THIS attack on my running abilities. WELL! You know what you can do with that ruddy marmalade if you should be lucky enough to get your paws on it? If you don’t know, I’m not telling you - my adjudication assistant will tell you on my behalf. Humph.

As things stand we, well I suppose I mean I, need @Hasi to get at least one more vote.

“Stuff Salty” - love it

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

“Stuff Salty” - love it

Ban him, I say ;)

Well that’s nice, isn’t it. I do my flipping utmost to bring fun and joy to the forum this Christmas, shouldering the whole responsibility of forum entertainments this Christmas without support or encouragement. I’m not getting paid, you know. I do this for the love of the forum - I didn’t even win the raffle, I was so sure I would but I didn’t. And then I come over here to be among friends and THIS . . . THIS attack on my running abilities. WELL! You know what you can do with that ruddy marmalade if you should be lucky enough to get your paws on it? If you don’t know, I’m not telling you - my adjudication assistant will tell you on my behalf. Humph.

Was it something I said?:confused:

Ha! This marmalade must be good stuff, what’s in it?!

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Ha! This marmalade must be good stuff, what’s in it?!

It’s very special. Far too special for certain forum members!!!

Hahahhaaa while the read was good fun, has anybody noticed our very own Head of Entertainment had let slip that she's keeping an assistant who, according to my logic, isn't being paid?!

Not that your shillings would be worth much in the near future, but hey it smells like slavery in there...

^^^^^ ^^^^^^

Sympathy.......... more Envy I'd have said.......

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying LSOL