• Prankard
    • MildredM
    • Joey24dirt
    • Craig-R872
    • -
    • -
    • -

This is Poll A

Please cast your vote here and don't forget to vote in Poll B too!

The forum member with the most votes will win a kilo of @foundrycoffeeroaster.com beans. There are 4 runner-up prizes of 250g bags of beans from the lovely folk at @Bella Barista - and for 6th place there's a jar of homemade marmalade made by yours truly :)

45551090414_13b691f8f4.jpg

45551089694_6f955b67d3_z.jpg

45361937195_d5fb3dded4_z.jpg

45361936955_b2310f4cb0_z.jpg

45551090034_91fa748e13_z.jpg

45361937455_4b66b4fa32_z.jpg

31335837037_70c381c553_z.jpg

Edited by MildredM

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

btw, just seen what @joey24dirt has used to write on

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

btw, just seen what @joey24dirt has used to write on

Haha it’s the only paper I seem to have these days

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Haha it’s the only paper I seem to have these days

I used similar, except mine was written on the back of some junk mail :whistle:

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Mine was that bad even I didn't vote for it.. :(

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I used similar, except mine was written on the back of some junk mail :whistle:
Old-style physical junk mail at least makes for something to write on

Totally love cutting up scrap print-outs or similar for shopping lists and stuff as well. Nicely done @Rhys

With Joe's junk paper it's slightly different, though. Amused me how he stayed true to his reclaim approach and clearly followed the instructions it gives.

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

I'm confused as to how to vote. Can someone enlighten me? (Using TT at the moment)

You can’t vote via tapatalk, but you should be able to click the button that opens in your browser (top right 3 dots then ‘Web view’). You’ll probably have to login again though!

Pre-millennium La Pavoni, Sage Duo Temp Pro, Niche Zero

Aergrind + Aeropress for travelling

What jonnycoooer29 says. Click the 3 little dots top right, then web view, should open a browser with the poll at the top ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

I'm confused as to how to vote. Can someone enlighten me? (Using TT at the moment)
Press the 3 buttons at the top of the page & it'll give you the option of opening in web view. So long as you haven't also directed chrome to open in tapatalk if available (like I have ), you should be able to access the poll.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Still can't decide... how much time left?

says Hasi.

Still can't decide... how much time left?

Sunday night 7.45pm (if the forum clock is correct) ;)

Sunday night 7.45pm (if the forum clock is correct) ;)
IIrc it's was 12 hours out during the LAC polls.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I'm doing well :rolleyes::D

Craig we need to watch out. That there MildredM is creeping up on us I think.

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Boooo.. Someone has voted for me. Definitely a lack of taste (or is it tactical so I don't come last? :rolleyes: )

Boooo.. Someone has voted for me. Definitely a lack of taste (or is it tactical so I don't come last? :rolleyes: )
Must've been you... so you can take it to the Forum Rants :exit:

(same here btw )

Edited by Hasi

says Hasi.

Yeah had seen that.

Craig we need to watch out. That there MildredM is creeping up on us I think.

Sage Dual Boiler. Baratza 270. Sage Smart Grinder Pro. 18g Vst ridgeless. Motta Competition Tamper 58.4mm. Aeropress.

How do I split a jar of marmalade . . .

By reverse alphabetical order...... or highest number of forum posts would seem fair to me.

Hmmm ! Toast and marmalade.... I can smell it already.....

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

By reverse alphabetical order...... or highest number of forum posts would seem fair to me.

Hmmm ! Toast and marmalade.... I can smell it already.....

Do yo have a different size spoon for your wife

Do yo have a different size spoon for your wife

It’s a well known fact Snake has bigger elbows!

It’s a well known fact Snake has bigger elbows!

And a disproportionate larger slice of toast than his darling wife :)

Must've been you... so you can take it to the Forum Rants :exit:

(same here btw )

Nope, I voted for Snakey as I liked his creativity :whistle:

..drop it on the floor.. :exit: