IGNORED

Lavazza Reusable Coffee Pods

Hi

Have just been given a Lavazza coffee pod machine . The pods are A Modo Mio. Before I try it I am looking for a reusable stainless pod , any ideas where I can get one ? Thanks.

Try searching your in country google for: reusable stainless A Modo Mio coffee capsules

You will find lots of hits and options

Edited by DavecUK
added the word stainless to the search option in case OP was not able to

I don’t like – Sticks and Stones, beans that are sour, green…or rancid (horrible). Quakers hide until you roast them, then they scream out at you in the cooling tray, pick em out and flick them in the bin.. Lifes too short for bad coffee!

Hi Thanks for the reply . Plenty of Nespresso reusable pods but none in stainless for Lavazza . Its gone back . Will stick with portafilter. Just have to decide which machine.

Really, I found quite a few in stainless steel using exactly that search? So it took you less than 7 hours to give the machine back...

I don’t like – Sticks and Stones, beans that are sour, green…or rancid (horrible). Quakers hide until you roast them, then they scream out at you in the cooling tray, pick em out and flick them in the bin.. Lifes too short for bad coffee!

Yes it says the stainless steel pods can be used for Lavazza but not the mini machine. I contacted one of the manufactures and they only made for nespresso. If you see stainless pod for Lavazza could you let me know the details. And yes the machine has gone back.