Excited for this one I think.. Almost tempted to drive over there and save them a few quid postage lol

..thinking about it, better not. I might end up having it packaged in the hopper of a Mythos.. :eek: Too tempting.. Nope, staying at home instead.. :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally missed this.... :-(

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

Woo what a great surprise! Haven't been on the forum in a week or so but logged on to see this, less than 5 minutes after buying 500g of Foundry to keep me going over Xmas! What can I say - great minds!

Will be my first time with their beans, have heard great things so cannae wait!

Niche Zero || Feld2 || Aergrind

Profitec Pro 500 PID || Acaia Lunar

Kalita Wave || V60 || Aeropress || Clever Dripper || French Press

Hey @fatboyslim @foundrycoffeeroasters.com any update re roasting/dispatch?

No probs either way but if there is a delay would be good to know as it's getting towards last chance saloon for getting Christmas orders in!!

Thanks guys, can't wait :)

Gaggia Classic / Aeropress / V60 / Niche Zero / Wilfa Svart / Feldgrind

Dear everyone....your coffee should arrive today or tomorrow . If you're not going to be in you can arrange for DPD to leave your parcel with a neighbour etc.

Please use the spreadsheet below to find your tracking number

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1adiZm02aahdSUh_lnW7NKAg9y3ujAlkzkdvIYbAM2HE/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by fatboyslim
Dear everyone....your coffee should arrive today. If you're not going to be in you can arrange for DPD to leave your parcel with a neighbour etc.

Please use the spreadsheet below to find your tracking number

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1adiZm02aahdSUh_lnW7NKAg9y3ujAlkzkdvIYbAM2HE/edit?usp=sharing

Amazing! Thank you! :)

Gaggia Classic / Aeropress / V60 / Niche Zero / Wilfa Svart / Feldgrind

My status on the DPD website is "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" - Not sure if that means we are getting today or they have just received the parcel. What are other people seeing?

Mr LSOL - November offering here -> Clicky <-

Hi All,

So, the coffee was collected by DPD this morning and should be delivered tomorrow for almost all of you (there is apparently potential for a one day delay to Stornoway!). You should all be able to access tracking info (see a couple of posts back).

We've pushed hard to get this coffee profiled and out in time for Christmas delivery so packaging is a bit basic Im afraid. It was all roasted yesterday and we would reccommend a 7-10 day rest period if you can manage it but pourover folks may fancy their chances from Friday onwards. Cant wait to hear what you make of it. It's a small microlot, so small in fact that you lot have had over half of it! The rest will go on sale in the New Year so I'd suggest a reveal of origin between Christmas and then.

I'd like to say a big thank you to you all and especially to fatboyslim for pushing me to get this done in what was a slightly uncomfortable timeframe. As the law of sod would dictate, the profile didnt come easy and we only got something we were happy with on Sunday afternoon! - tense times!

All the best and Happy Brewing!

Lee.

Fantastic - a lovely Christmas surprise for everyone :)

Thanks fatboyslim, Daren and huge thanks, Lee at Foundry for delivering the goodies - Happy Christmas to everyone at Foundry, Bank Street and Foundry, The Cutlery Works :)

Edited by MildredM

Hi All,

So, the coffee was collected by DPD this morning and should be delivered tomorrow for almost all of you (there is apparently potential for a one day delay to Stornoway!). You should all be able to access tracking info (see a couple of posts back).

We've pushed hard to get this coffee profiled and out in time for Christmas delivery so packaging is a bit basic Im afraid. It was all roasted yesterday and we would reccommend a 7-10 day rest period if you can manage it but pourover folks may fancy their chances from Friday onwards. Cant wait to hear what you make of it. It's a small microlot, so small in fact that you lot have had over half of it! The rest will go on sale in the New Year so I'd suggest a reveal of origin between Christmas and then.

I'd like to say a big thank you to you all and especially to fatboyslim for pushing me to get this done in what was a slightly uncomfortable timeframe. As the law of sod would dictate, the profile didnt come easy and we only got something we were happy with on Sunday afternoon! - tense times!

All the best and Happy Brewing!

Lee.

Lee @foundrycoffeeroasters.com, you're absolute champions of LSOL in my eyes, so I'm looking forward to this one!

Thanks for sorting in such a short time frame :)

Lelit MaraX, Niche Zero, MBK Feldgrind, Gene Cafe 101, several brewers... 

Mine too. Many thanks Daren and Mark - LSOL's unsung heroes. Thanks to Lee at Foundry for getting the beans out in time for Christmas.

You might thank Daren, but I believe he's currently in Barbados spending his ill-gotten gains in his role as LSOL funds manager :D

You might thank Daren, but I believe he's currently in Barbados spending his ill-gotten gains in his role as LSOL funds manager :D
I would be if you hadn't of spent most of it on coffee .

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee