Who else could serve us up a winning Christmas LSOL coffee? Sorry for the delay but Foundry have been very busy so this has only just been finalised.

We're aiming for dispatch on 18th December with DPD delivery so it should arrive before the end of the week and before Christmas!

Pricing for a guest slot is £20 for 500g delivered to your door.

If you would like a guest slot please sign up below and await a PM from Daren with payment details.

If you've been a guest before please feel free to go ahead and pay Daren to the usual account/paypal add.

Don't forget to add your forum username to any bank or paypal transfer.

1. fbs

Edited by fatboyslim

Coffee drinking tip #2: Sniff your beans 👌

-- LSOL Announcements --

-- LSOL Subscription Sign-Up! --

I knew it!!!!! :D :D :D

1. fbs

2. Jon_Foster

Gaggia Classic / Aeropress / V60 / Niche Zero / Wilfa Svart / Feldgrind

Could some kind soul add me in for a guest slot as I'm on tapa at the moment and it doesn't play ball doing c & paste? Thanks

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

1. fbs

2. Jon_Foster

3. MinesABeer

Love Foundry, count me in. Any openings for a regular slot in the new year?

1. fbs

2. Jon_Foster

3. MinesAbeer

4. ahirsty

1. fbs

2. Jon_Foster

3. MinesAbeer

4. ahirsty

5. Hairy_Hogg

Enjoying espresso & filter 

Nice way to finish the year! cheers @fatboyslim

@Daren - I’ve just sent you a message via Tapatalk - let me know if you don’t get it and I’ll log onto a computer to send via forum

V60 - Sage DTP - Sette 270 - Feldgrind

1. fbs

2. Jon_Foster

3. MinesAbeer

4. ahirsty

5. Hairy_Hogg

6. Humbug1968

7. MildredM

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

1. fbs

2. Jon_Foster

3. MinesAbeer

4. ahirsty

5. Hairy_Hogg

6. Humbug1968

7. MildredM

8. Rom

1. fbs

2. Jon_Foster

3. MinesAbeer

4. ahirsty

5. Hairy_Hogg

6. Humbug1968

7. MildredM

8. Rom

9. PPapa

Pricing has been confirmed at £20 for 500g delivered via DPD. The postage cost is much higher than normal but will ensure timely delivery.

Current guest listers please make sure you are happy with the price :D

Coffee drinking tip #2: Sniff your beans 👌

-- LSOL Announcements --

-- LSOL Subscription Sign-Up! --

Pricing has been confirmed at £20 for 500g delivered via DPD. The postage cost is much higher than normal but will ensure timely delivery.

Current guest listers please make sure you are happy with the price :D

All good here :)

Excellent :)

Thanks @foundrycoffeeroasters.com AND @fatboyslim :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Count me in, thanks for organizing team lsol

I’m also good with the price.

From the master. Enjoy.

There is literally one slot left and that's it...Go go go!

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Thanks for fatboyslim for being so patient with us as the Christmas clock is ticking away in the background.

We’re not ready for this at all, but we will be - and I’m looking forward to the challenge. We don’t have enough hours in the week at the moment but gas works are finally due to finish in the next hour so we can get on with nailing the profile for this one. Test profile number three has just been rejected so this is all a bit scary here - almost guaranteed to find a coffee that’s difficult to roast when the time pressure is on!

A couple of things - please provide either a mobile or email, preferably both when supplying your details - it will mean that you can track your own shipment and will save us a lot of time. Also, I’m planning on supplying everything in 500g bags this time as requests for some in 1kg and some in 500g bags got really confusing last time!

Thanks for having us again everyone, LSOL really gives us a thrill. Right then, best get that profile sorted.

I’d love to take the last slot but I’ve got so much coffee in the freezer atm what with the Black Friday deals, plus the additional order I had from TCR and then another 1kg off Jeebsy yesterday, plus what I already had lol

How long does coffee last in the freezer realistically?

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

I’d love to take the last slot but I’ve got so much coffee in the freezer atm what with the Black Friday deals, plus the additional order I had from TCR and then another 1kg off Jeebsy yesterday, plus what I already had lol

How long does coffee last in the freezer realistically?

Read the following through smartish and the get your name on the list pdq

http://www.scanews.coffee/2018/04/18/preserving-freshness-race-time-25-magazine-issue-4/

Read the following through smartish and the get your name on the list pdq

http://www.scanews.coffee/2018/04/18/preserving-freshness-race-time-25-magazine-issue-4/

Thats all I needed to hear! :)

I’m in!!

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

1. fbs

2. Jon_Foster

3. MinesAbeer

4. ahirsty

5. Hairy_Hogg

6. Humbug1968

7. MildredM

8. Rom

9. PPapa

10.Deeez Nuuutz

:)

Amazing! Last foundry LSOL blew my mind. No pressure haha

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Excited for this one I think.. Almost tempted to drive over there and save them a few quid postage lol

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..