Hasi

DYI lever from engine components

Whoa, just saw this on YT...

Put a little gross and a little sexy together and you'll get at least mediocre coffee:

Somehow, I'm tempted to do something similar stupid... just imagine the possibilities! A four-cylinder block commercial machine :D :D :D

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

You could charge different prices depending on diesel or petrol engine parts used

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

You could charge different prices depending on diesel or petrol engine parts used

Not forgetting to anti-freeze it as winter sets in.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Friday hilarity

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Lovely pre-ground Arabica in a big kilner jar. Tamped with back of a spoon too. Bound to catch on.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Lovely pre-ground Arabica in a big kilner jar. Tamped with back of a spoon too. Bound to catch on.
Oh c'mon he might not be a barista (nor seems to give a fart in general). But you've watched the full vid

says Hasi.

Is that the prototype of the new Londinium Compact?

Rocket Giotto Evo, Compak E8, Gaggia OWC, Kitchenaid Artisan, Bezzera BZ02, Gene Cafe.

Is that the prototype of the new Londinium Compact?

16 Valve overhead cam.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

16 Valve overhead cam.

Jon.

Can't wait for the V twin version.

Rocket Giotto Evo, Compak E8, Gaggia OWC, Kitchenaid Artisan, Bezzera BZ02, Gene Cafe.

Mmmmm I’m getting notes of Castrol R :) :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

Mmmmm I’m getting notes of Castrol R :) :)

Girling brake fluid mixed in the tank gave you the same exhaust smell as Castrol R.

Jon.

Girling brake fluid mixed in the tank gave you the same exhaust smell as Castrol R.

Jon.

Probably a bit strong for the stomach, mind !!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

Probably a bit strong for the stomach, mind !!
Oh yea just keep fiddling with yer Niche. The manly men drink it strong in the mean time.

-> Tastes like fuel, kicks like a mule!

says Hasi.

Thermal stability should be outstanding, as it has all those cooling fins.. La Pavoni could learn a thing or two.. :rolleyes:

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Thermal stability should be outstanding, as it has all those cooling fins.. La Pavoni could learn a thing or two.. :rolleyes:
Whether or not they act as cooling ribs depends on ambient temperatures, though

says Hasi.

Can't wait for the V twin version.
I do remember there was a Harley engine converted into a coffee machine.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/780fff05da657644bf8cef4d9f23c865/tumblr_mutcetUSAP1qjtzmzo1_640.jpg

It's not on there now, but then why stop at 2cyl when you can have 12, including a grappa dispenser? Probably the coolest looking Nespresso machine you can get!

https://www.superveloce.co/

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Edited by hotmetal

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Just came to see @hotmetal you were right, dude can't spell sh!t... even here it's messed up all over the place. Gonna write DIY a hundred times now. [logging off...]

says Hasi.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. A Vespa PK50 engine would probably be more use in a coffee machine than a scooter. Plus you could 'leverage'* the kick start for the lever.

*that pun is the one and only time you will ever hear me use the word 'leverage' as a verb. Probably worth an entry in the Forum Rants thread alone...

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

[quote name='Glenn']I'm waiting for the @dfk41 review when they purchase one of these :)[/QUOTE]Orchestrale "Mota" anyone?! ___ Eat, drink and be merry

Please can I take it for a spin too!

[quote name='Glenn']I'm waiting for the @cambosheff or @dfk41 review when they purchase one of these :)[/QUOTE] Cambo's likely waiting for the pressure profiling version..David is leaning towards a return to the Caravelle - being a 60's mod at heart.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs