Sign in to follow this  
jen1979

Crawley

Any tips? Working in Crawley for a couple of days and wondering if there are any hidden gems? Not found anything on previous visits. Fingers crossed 🤞

Sage Duo Temp & Smart Grinder

Working my way through different beans & always on the look out for a great coffee shop on my travels

Horsham is 5 mins away which is your best bet. I never found anything good in Crawley

A machine, a grinder & some beans

I live in Horsham but don't have time at lunch to make the 25 minute drive back (do you travel by helicopter?!).

Out of interest where do you like in Horsham because I find that a bit thin on the ground other than Crates.

Sage Duo Temp & Smart Grinder

Working my way through different beans & always on the look out for a great coffee shop on my travels

Ah I used to just pop down to Horsham to buy beans, and then used them at work. Never tried any shops, sorry.

A machine, a grinder & some beans