cambosheff

LWW Bean Cellars - Commercial Ones

It's more for an notice of intent at the minute, but would anyone be interested in some of the commercial style LWW bean cellars? Looking at it, its probably easiest to order the set that has 100 in and take it from there. That came in at approximately £320 inc delivery, but not including the random factor (VAT/Duty).

Once landing in good old Blighty any additional cost would simply be split evenly between the 100 items.

these ones -https://lynweber.com/accessories/bean-cellars-commercial/

ideal for a single dosing - I would be up for having ten

perfect for Niche owners as well

keep calm and grind flat

I might be interested

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

I might be interested too.

Jerry

Rancilio Silvia v1 (Fuji PID, shimmed OVP, IMS 16/20g, La Marzocco triple ridgeless, IMS Showerscreen, v3 Steamwand ) / Eureka Zenith 65E, Rocky (doser removed) / CafeGene / Motta jug (750ml) / MadeByKnock Black & Walnut tamper (58.35mm)

Id be interested 10 or 12, whatever works best as a split

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

This is of interest to me as well. Count me in to...

Hottop roaster, Mazzer Super Jolly Areopress, Clever Coffee Dripper

I’ll have another look at this soon then, there was just too little interest when I originally posted.

Out of stock at present - I bet they are busy making other good things ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

I just thought I’d add a link to the LW bean cellars obtainable for £72 ish for 12 from Mahlgut:

https://mahlgut-manufaktur.de/en/product/lww-bean-cellars/

• Thanks 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

I’ll have another look at this soon then, there was just too little interest when I originally posted.

I’d be up for 10 if you’re planning to go ahead with this

Londinium I, Titus grinder, BWT MG2+ water filter

Bump

Apologies for the lack of an update. Since coming back into stock they seem to have made their delivery price go from an already ridiculous to a now insane amount. I’ve fired off an email to see if it can be reduced.

Apologies for the lack of an update. Since coming back into stock they seem to have made their delivery price go from an already ridiculous to a now insane amount. I’ve fired off an email to see if it can be reduced.

Thanks. Frustrating that they have such high delivery prices - hope they’re reasonable in their reply.

I’m interested in these still if available without the insane shipping cost.

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Likewise.

Did they ever respond to this Lee?

I just had a look online and they are out of stock again. But was going to email if you hadn't or had no reply.

Did they ever respond to this Lee?

I just had a look online and they are out of stock again. But was going to email if you hadn't or had no reply.

Never got a reply and shipping never went below $100+

Apologies for the lack of updating.

No need to apologise mate. I only asked as I broke one of my bean holders so thought I'd see if there was an update.

Oh well. Thanks for looking into this!

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)