MildredM

How Things Look Here!

A little update - or should that be an UP dresser. When you can’t find enough worktop space find somewhere else and go vertically!!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

8a70157372fc480377c9e849054aa359.jpg

ca75bfa758f9441f276b6341d7cf2b0c.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

OMG, your setup is very cool!

Lelit Bianca/Mazzer Major/Several odd cups, one milk jug and a yen to do good latte art/ Four horses/four cats/3 dogs/7 chickens. :o

Ahem . . .

While I love Wenge wood . . .

8d71d1af121e1d37289d2de5de3c51a6.jpg

ba5e4122b91e427741eaecb313ffc22b.jpg

2e24615b051fd1ef133c5e9bdefaa830.jpg

Thuya burr :) :)

Posted (edited)
Ahem . . .

Or Amen....

And does new 'Thingy' work or just for show ..... at the moment... :whistle:

Jon.

Edited by xpresso
more info

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Or Amen....

And does new 'Thingy' work or just for show ..... at the moment... :whistle:

Jon.

What thingy? Do you mean Ron? I got a robot vac today - he works . . . very hard :) :)

What thingy? Do you mean Ron? I got a robot vac today - he works . . . very hard :) :)

AHhh yes, Met him on a Monday and my heart stood still .. the Do Ron Ron .. the Do Ron Ron ..... Blow me its Tuesday, how a few days hols play havoc..

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

AHhh yes, Met him on a Monday and my heart stood still .. the Do Ron Ron .. the Do Ron Ron ..... Blow me its Tuesday, how a few days hols play havoc..

Jon.

And you looked so quiet . . .

And you looked so quiet . . .

I am really 'M' but come across a very nice red. :D. and Ron didn't immediately register.

What is the main difference for you, what do you feel you've gained with the newer model ?.

Jon.

A very enviable ensemble indeed, no flavour un findable with that set up :) hope you enjoy it for many years to come

I am really 'M' but come across a very nice red. :D. and Ron didn't immediately register.

What is the main difference for you, what do you feel you've gained with the newer model ?.

Jon.

The main difference nice? The two thing really. Ability to alter the pi and the steam wand on the left go together to make it feel absolutely spot on for me :)

Gained? The ability to change the profile . . .

I knew I wanted to get some turned handles and it just felt right starting off with a new machine. Establishing a good relationship with Reiss/Londo too counts for a lot. There really can’t many who are so involved in customer service and satisfaction as Reiss is :)

Been oiling and polishing for a couple of weeks now. They are coming up a treat . . .

023148b8bd4cfe6241ea65a8196edf07.jpg

fc906be36a8a3c3d0a2113d141840f20.jpg

161a05ad129cfba95df2c7ad349f63d9.jpg

The wood looks stunning

a grinder a lever and some beans

Well worth the effort Mildred. Really brings out the beauty in the wood

D35781C2-B292-4432-8075-69FEE15E62ED.jpgAfter seeing @MildredM ‘s lovely wood , I remembered I had this Elm burr which I was going to make into a shepherds crook . But now.......

5D8104A1-29D0-4436-9928-851D54CAF53F.jpg

mmmm burrrrrr wooooood - i need to get some more wood in my workshop, but first I owe Hasi a shelf ;)

keep calm and grind flat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40197[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40198[/ATTACH]After seeing @MildredM ‘s lovely wood , I remembered I had this Elm burr which I was going to make into a shepherds crook . But now.......

Flipping heck A.mazing

mmmm burrrrrr wooooood - i need to get some more wood in my workshop, but first I owe Hasi a shelf ;)

Oh he won’t mind waiting

His Rover needs a bit more than a shelf :) ....

05FC0941-8D51-412B-9BFF-44726C993109.jpgBubinga .... lovely to work ... from my wood turning days

My scales . . .

a6fe8439501c2dfa02187e45917642d8.jpg

78d7ad194ba846f0bb3c7fc93c2e02d1.jpg

. . . sank

Tiny bit fast but it sounds nice anyway

Tiny bit fast but it sounds nice anyway

I need to find a suitable spoon like that. This swapping of cups is messy

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans