MildredM

How Things Look Here!

It is a while since I took photos of my set up - here’s how it looks now :)

Grinders and paraphernalia on the dresser:

32020403808_f06b17abb3_z.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

And the L-R -

477ef6d2f375a06b569331443d0dd405.jpg

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

And a few more . . .

d695c891a6526cd1b602c833c19bb917.jpg

f637cfcfa6b21dd66ace4dcbf04a6922.jpg

c348f94ef713d5f610fa02b94f90a63c.jpg

41413b90806a8d07e81946c845d0fd92.jpg

• Like 1

What a set up!!!

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

@MildredM looks a lovely high tec set up .....

But I have to ask , do the slightly curly bits of plywood comes as standard with the grindrers ? :)

@MildredM looks a lovely high tec set up .....

But I have to ask , do the slightly curly bits of plywood comes as standard with the grindrers ? :)

Plywood?? Where are they?!

The thin bits on the bases of the grinders with cut outs for the buttons ... Or are they Wenge veneers ..

The thin bits on the bases of the grinders with cut outs for the buttons ... Or are they Wenge veneers ..

Ho! They are leather! Made to measure by a handy hubby

Of course they would be .. need better glasses .. I did think plywood and Mildred ..nooooo ..

I will sleep well tonight :)

All you need now is a Niche !

AKA Toffee chips

All you need now is a Niche !

I’m so tempted

I’m so tempted

Isn’t everyone ?

AKA Toffee chips

Ho! They are leather! Made to measure by a handy hubby

I will call in the Union!

Of course they would be .. need better glasses .. I did think plywood and Mildred ..nooooo ..

I will sleep well tonight :)

Ian's just read this- 'PLYWOOD, plywood . . . ', sigh, huff-puff!!!!!!!

Mildred please apologise to the young man ......

He could have smoothed the edges though !

Mildred please apologise to the young man ......

That went down well :) :)

He could have smoothed the edges though !

I may not mention that part!!!

It is a while since I took photos of my set up - here’s how it looks now :)

Grinders and paraphernalia on the dresser:

32020403808_f06b17abb3_z.jpg

@MildredM why the flat AND conical grinders?

Sage Duo Temp Pro and Mazzer Super Jolly (Doserless Mod) | Espresso Addict!

Because I’m greedy :) :) :)

That and being so impressed with the wonderful coni when I came across the flat I couldn’t say no (and I needed cheering up at the time) :)

I think your next question will be 'which do you prefer'?

Because I’m greedy :) :) :)

That and being so impressed with the wonderful coni when I came across the flat I couldn’t say no (and I needed cheering up at the time) :)

I think your next question will be 'which do you prefer'?

It is indeed! Can you note any differences?

Sage Duo Temp Pro and Mazzer Super Jolly (Doserless Mod) | Espresso Addict!

It is indeed! Can you note any differences?

Yes, indeed. Different but both fantastic.

Great setup and something to aspire to!

Flat white please :time-out:

Sage DTP | Sage SGP | Motta tamper | a cut up mini whisk | dosing funnel

Co's it's 'Mildred' :angel:.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.