Sign in to follow this  
IamOiman

lamacchinadelcaffe.com

Hi all,

I want to relate my experiences with this espresso machine vendor and parts store located in Italy.

This is a small shop that caters to the home espresso market, only selling 3 or 4 machines with more than one group (and all of which are two group). Ordering a machine will take 10-20 days as it is initially shipped to them from the respective company.

They sell the following brands and related parts:

La Pavoni

Elektra

Quickmill

Pontevecchio

Lelit

Isomac

Bugatti

Zaconi

Motta (accessories)

Eureka

This is a fair priced website for most spare parts, and I have placed two orders with them over the past 1.5 years. They were accessories and replacement parts for my 1991 La Pavoni Professionala and 1991 Elektra micro casa a leva.

They ship via DHL and it arrived at my apartment in about 3 days. In both of my purchases they included a little gift packet of gaskets for each machine which I appreciated, and responded to emails within 24 hours. Even with shipping costs, for some parts that are harder to find this website is a good choice imo, and are a legitimate enterprise. I just order more parts rather than individual purchases.

-Ryan

"I'll throw my portafilter in the ring"

2018 Bosco Sorrento, 1964 Faema President 2 Gr, 1979 Gaggia Tell 2 Gr, 1991 La Pavoni PRG & Elektra MCAL, Olympus 75E, Quickmill Omre, Lido E, Virtuoso, 30+ Moka Pots, Chemex 8 cup, Siphon 5 Cup, French Press 1L, 75 espresso cups