Sign in to follow this  
cambosheff

SOLD: One for the audiophiles - DMSD 50 Monitor Decoplers - £150 + P&P

8 x Silver DMSD 50 Pro Decouplers. Very light use as such are in excellent condition.

Original box and documentation.

#Blurb#

The DMSD 50 Decoupling System has been developed with both the Studio and HiFi user in mind to provide an effective, professional grade speaker decoupling solution. Designed and manufactured in Naples, Italy by Dave Mastrodonato Studio Design, DMSD 50 Decouplers are crafted using the highest quality aerospace grade materials, which have been carefully selected based upon Dave Mastrodonato’s prior two decades of industry experience. His ultimate aim was to create the most effective and versatile speaker decoupling solution on the market. DMSD 50 Decouplers' unique construction significantly reduces sound energy transmission from speaker cabinet to supporting surfaces during audio playback. This has the effect of dramatically improving perceived low-frequency precision and tightening the stereo image, therefore providing an aural representation truer to the speaker manufacturers intended design. Whether it be a critical listening environment or an audiophile’s home audio system, DMSD 50 Decouplers revolutionize the way audio is experienced, creating "a different vision of sound."

b456f39a40c9cd5c32fa2572638c09bd.jpg

315d55cb8c02deec0c8f54d15b244b4c.jpg

c4f368b703f5effe9c576dde11a59867.jpg

I have the DMSD 60 Pro's and they are awesome.

For anyone who is unsure on whether these are worth it, dont hesitate, these are well worth the money for anyone in the market!

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

I have the DMSD 60 Pro's and they are awesome.

For anyone who is unsure on whether these are worth it, dont hesitate, these are well worth the money for anyone in the market!

tell us why?

tell us why?

Quite simply the difference between using a coupler or other decent isolation feet is huge to not using them.

The first time I tried a set was in an SVS setup. The test used svs iso feet (can’t remember the model name sorry) and had identical setups with and without. All I can add is that the speakers sounded totally different and was like night and day.

The low end impact and reduction in vibrations due to indirect contact with what the speakers sat on just increased the sound transmitted.

They seem expensive for what they are but are one of my most sound vs cost purchases.

But then the coffee world is no different for the money spent on items.....

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

I wish someone would buy these

Seriously tempted to give these a go vs my 8 x 2p's

Got £100 here to give them a go Lee

a grinder a lever and some beans

Wish I could chief, but I’ve popped them on here as low as I can go. You’re welcome to give them a try before you make a choice if that helps?

Wish I could chief, but I’ve popped them on here as low as I can go. You’re welcome to give them a try before you make a choice if that helps?

No worries. I may take you up on that offer if a sale I have in the pipeline goes though early next week

a grinder a lever and some beans

Could this thread be closed. Apologies they sold a while back.

Could this thread be closed. Apologies they sold a while back.
Done!

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.