MildredM

CFUK LAC 2018 Grand Awards Ceremony and Honours Night!

Well spotted Joey !!

If you only new how long it took to create, you'd have me locked up.

Ha ha I can imagine. Not my forte that computering malarkey

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Forgot about this. Congrats the the victor and well done to everyone who was involved, especially @MildredM for organising everything. Btw, I thought you looked lovely in your frock ;-)

Can’t wait for 2019’s event! I’ll definitely be in on that one.

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

Forgot about this. Congrats the the victor and well done to everyone who was involved, especially @MildredM for organising everything. Btw, I thought you looked lovely in your frock ;-)

Can’t wait for 2019’s event! I’ll definitely be in on that one.

Awww thanks DN!!! No need to wait for next year, we’ve got a Christmas Latte Pour-down coming up in December! I will get a thread up soon ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Excellent stuff! I’m hoping to get involved but my work sometimes means I’m working late or away on certain days. If at all possible, is it possible to schedule around that?

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

Excellent stuff! I’m hoping to get involved but my work sometimes means I’m working late or away on certain days. If at all possible, is it possible to schedule around that?

I’m thinking of setting two dates in December. Around 7pm and 9pm. Maybe three to include a Saturday afternoon?

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

If it’s okay 9pm would be better for me as I normally don’t get home from work till 8pm.

I think this year's comp has been the most entertaining one I've witnessed in the years I've been on here. Great sportsmanship from the entrants, some very good pours, and the amazing showmanship, effort and dedication from the Forum Entertainment Corps' dynamic duo have made this a great event to follow. Hip hip...!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

I think this year's comp has been the most entertaining one I've witnessed in the years I've been on here. Great sportsmanship from the entrants, some very good pours, and the amazing showmanship, effort and dedication from the Forum Entertainment Corps' dynamic duo have made this a great event to follow. Hip hip...!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

It will be hard to beat. Looking forwards to seeing what happens for the Christmas pour off

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

c0076f7f484d4d2b19e6772e5fdd9ef4.jpg

Contraband has landed

Thank you thank you thank you!!

...haha, in your very own words @MildredM this is fan-flipping-tastic!

Edited by Hasi
typos, typos, typos

Yesterday's arrival at home left me speechless...

Huge thanks @Snakehips for this wonderful surprise! Love it!! (and I already know where in the roasting cave it shall receive its special spot...) e7a1bd86ddd8becaa29dcca143813bac.jpgd21f413f0db6b3d2d7ccdd7e0c412a8c.jpg28c1ca0fceda9edd4cb65c9492fc5a80.jpg

Awwww that’s wonderful, Hasi :) :)

And thank you @Snakehips for all your fantastic support throughout the LAC - you’ve been great :) :)