IGNORED

MildredM - 10,000 Posts! ....... Where is she now?

@Glenn Thank you for my lovely gold 10,000 Club Badge.

Thanks everyone for the congrats and for the warm welcome to this exclusive club. I will do my very best to be a thorn in your side (although I may not have much time due to having been head-hunted by a music forum.)

Thank you @Snakehips for inspiring you to ever greater heights of ingenious creativity (still think my bum looks big in that)! If I can negotiate a fee I am sure the music forum will take your video too ;)

And thank you to all the CFUK LAC contestants - the competition, banter and sportsmanship has been brilliant (and probably helped me gain another 1000 posts into the bargain) :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest sighting.........   [video=youtube_share;cl-UGZnwaQs]

Due to unauthorised use of the 10000 Club Badge, from the moment @MildredM posts again she will find herself banned for a period of 1 week   To remind you of the perpetrator we present to you Exhib

@Deeez Nuuutz Thank you. Thank you... thank...... thank you....... thank you! You have no idea how refreshing it is to have someone see through all the hype and adoration associated with some scat

Posted Images

..although I may not have much time due to having been head-hunted by a music forum..

..God help them... :whistle:

:rolleyes:;)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Customised Mazzer Major + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Very impressive [emoji145]. On a good day I can manage to do this - minus the latte art _and_ blindfold [emoji23]

It's brilliant watching other people's workflow. I've not come across the automated tamping device [emoji851]

The song - hahaha, got to love this forum's banter [emoji38]

Congrats Mildred! And hats off to @Snakehips. I am seriously impressed! Who did you rope in to do the vocals for you?

@Deeez Nuuutz Thank you. Thank you... thank...... thank you....... thank you!

You have no idea how refreshing it is to have someone see through all the hype and adoration associated with some scatty woman with a scarf over her eyes, fumbling around her kitchen making a cup of coffee..... and recognise where the true talent lies in this thread. I don't know why but oftentimes, praise and encouragement for creative types, like myself, is thin on the ground. However, we are not driven by a craving for praise and encouragement.......... no, we want money! If you really liked it then please send me a cheque! I will PM you.

As to the vocalist roped in on this occasion....... it was my granddaughter, aged 12 years 11months. Not a singer in any way shape or form but she was all we could afford. Originally, she acted out the role of the customer and was superb, really, really funny. But in the end she decided she did not want to have herself posted on the internet, albeit only for half a dozen geeks on a coffee forum, with whipped cream on her nose. So I had to either come up with another visual or ditch months of work, writing lyrics and engineering sound tracks etc etc.

So there you have it !

Thanks once again for your interest and encouragement.

You could be the start of my cult following! I think that's the right terminology?

Do let me know if you would like to be pointed in the direction of my recent back catalogue........ in fact I'm not really sure why there isn't a sticky thread dedicated to my work?

• Like 1
I will do my very best to be a thorn in your side (although I may not have much time due to having been head-hunted by a music forum.) :)

Doubt it will take long for you to make a giant foot print in that forum 'M'..... You could start with Cusical Moffee, ;).

Jon.

After watching DareDevil on Netflix and for those who don't know- A fighting superhero who is blind, MildredM would be perfect as a Barista superhero ridding the world of bad coffee. You have to work on your speed tho, a bit slow love [emoji6]

Belt still fit? :angel:

A serious note touched on above....makes you think rather soberly about those who are not sighted?

It does. As my mum aged her sight worsened until she lost it altogether. It frustrated her so much. Maybe being born blind would be 'easier', I don’t know. But to imagine not to be able to see just about breaks my heart.

Awoke @ 5-30am today with old wiggle hipsters tune rattling around within the old grey whistle test matter of life. Arghh. Need to seriously think about continuing or not here as this may be the indication that not all is well in my tiny world and some timeout may be required, solitude, solace and coffee. there again it is a ripper of a tune

Awoke @ 5-30am today with old wiggle hipsters tune rattling around within the old grey whistle test matter of life. Arghh. Need to seriously think about continuing or not here as this may be the indication that not all is well in my tiny world and some timeout may be required, solitude, solace and coffee. there again it is a ripper of a tune

Welcome to my world :) :) :) flipping Snake ear-worm!!!!!

I laughed so much at this! (Guinea) pigs will fly before the entertainment value drains from this forum!

I'm not having much fun at the moment as my business is getting unsustainable and finding another livelihood at 50 is no joke. Weirdly, while I was trying to type "entertainment" in the above, my phone substituted "E61 Breadwinner" in its place! Could it be a sign?

Then Addison it does suggests sold Peru stupid things with autocorrect so many not the greatest Oracle to base life decisions on... I thin the scone passage prunes my pointy.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

I laughed so much at this! (Guinea) pigs will fly before the entertainment value drains from this forum!

I'm not having much fun at the moment as my business is getting unsustainable and finding another livelihood at 50 is no joke. Weirdly, while I was trying to type "entertainment" in the above, my phone substituted "E61 Breadwinner" in its place! Could it be a sign?

Then Addison it does suggests sold Peru stupid things with autocorrect so many not the greatest Oracle to base life decisions on... I thin the scone passage prunes my pointy.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Sorry to hear this @hotmetal, hope things turn around.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

I’m glad you had a good laugh [emoji38]

Does a career as a barista beckon? Ian’s job finished after 36 years when he was 55 and it has been a rum old time for him trying to find something that suits his skills. It isn’t easy. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Cheers M. Well I did do a double-take as "E61 Breadwinner" arrived on the screen! Freaky. And then I thought "I wonder?" I'm not sure I could actually earn enough as a barista for someone else to get by, and I don't consider myself enough of an expert or entrepreneur to set up shop on my own. Confidence is a bit low just now. I think I'd enjoy it, but then you don't know till you actually meet the public!!! But thank you anyway! :-)

Sorry for the totally random thread hijack! Pesky technology!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Cheers M. Well I did do a double-take as "E61 Breadwinner" arrived on the screen! Freaky. And then I thought "I wonder?" I'm not sure I could actually earn enough as a barista for someone else to get by, and I don't consider myself enough of an expert or entrepreneur to set up shop on my own. Confidence is a bit low just now. I think I'd enjoy it, but then you don't know till you actually meet the public!!! But thank you anyway! :-)

Sorry for the totally random thread hijack! Pesky technology!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

My limited experience of dealing with the public has put me off for life!!!