IGNORED

Poll: Joey24dirt v mmmatron 2018 GRAND FINAL

Who should be crowned CFUK LAC Champ 2018?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be crowned CFUK LAC Champ 2018?

• mmmatron
    • Joey24dirt

This is the poll to determine the CFUK Latte Art Challenge Champion for 2018.

The poll will be open for 5 days. Please make sure to vote by 9pm Wednesday 7th November.

The Grand Final Challenge at 8pm 2nd November was for 2 pours - a tulip and a free-pour. Here are their entries:

@mmmatron

45635796312_643cb211ce_z.jpg

45635796082_947631943f_z.jpg

@joey24dirt

44961509064_5da4f88525_z.jpg

44961508564_fd09466502_z.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful pours and a great competition... unfortunately only one lucky person can win - which is a shame as there were many deserving pours along the way and many individuals who should consider themselves “winners” with their art.

You’ve all seen my attempt in R1 and I’m afraid I’m not one of them - as I’ve said before, Terry Wogan’s latte art was better than mine - and it still is, bless his soul. ;-)

You can usually find me and all of my Gaggia products at Shades of Coffee

Wonderful pours and a great competition... unfortunately only one lucky person can win - which is a shame as there were many deserving pours along the way and many individuals who should consider themselves “winners” with their art.

You’ve all seen my attempt in R1 and I’m afraid I’m not one of them - as I’ve said before, Terry Wogan’s latte art was better than mine - and it still is, bless his soul. ;-)

At least you had the plums to enter & there's a whole year of practice before next year!

It’s been a really enjoyable competition. I’d encourage others to join in next time, it’s been great fun. @Mrboots2u did it without a machine!

At least you had the plums to enter & there's a whole year of practice before next year!

Indeed and in the words of the great man himself, “I’ll be back!”

It really has been GREAT!!! Everyone has been such a good sport :)

I heard a rumour there’s a Christmas Latte Art Showdown coming up next month ;) Keep practicing everyone!

It really has been GREAT!!! Everyone has been such a good sport :)

I heard a rumour there’s a Christmas Latte Art Showdown coming up next month ;) Keep practicing everyone!

My “fat snowman” is coming on nicely...