MildredM

NEW SHAPE ACME CUPS 150ml x 2 and 190ml x 2

I only really need 4 of each so I am offering 2 new shape Red/Rata Acme 150ml and 2 Black/Penguin Acme 190ml cups for sale.

I would like £12.76 for the pair of 150ml cups.

The 190ml are £13.92 for the pair of 190ml cups.

Postage of either £6.75 (RM 1st class signed for) or £8.60 (RM Special Delivery by 1pm next day). Both services are insured.

31778290058_c41a5e33cd_z.jpg

31778290218_ce14f6ce20_z.jpg

Copying @PPapa in as he showed an interest in another thread.

Edited by MildredM

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I’ll take the red ones.

I will also have some original shape Acme cups for sale tomorrow. Red, yellow and a grey 190ml.

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I’ll take the red ones.

Great!! Thanks! Just nipping out with the dog now - I will catch up with you later for posting details etc.

I’ll take the pair of black ones if you can half the postage with me.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Great!! Thanks! Just nipping out with the dog now - I will catch up with you later for posting details etc.

Sure. If you have any espresso cups, I might be interested in them too...

@adam85 The 190ml might be perfect for you.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Actually, I’ll take them at asking.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Sure. If you have any espresso cups, I might be interested in them too...

Sorry, no espresso cups at all.

Sorry, no espresso cups at all.

That’s alright!

If you have any more 150ml cups @MildredM I’d be interested - work prevented me from seeing this earlier!

A machine, a grinder & some beans

If you have any more 150ml cups @MildredM I’d be interested - work prevented me from seeing this earlier!

Thanks! No more new shape for now. I will try and get the yellow ones up at the weekend - I will copy you in ;)

Actually, I’ll take them at asking.

Thanks! Over to pm ;)

Phew! Glad they went so quick, they’re so pretty, very tempting

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

@adam85 The 190ml might be perfect for you.

190 sounds good. Black if poss, else Grey?

Sorry @MildredM , I’m up in the Dales using a cottage’s super sky bound internet thingy-ma-bob, and have only just now seen messages you left of my other post, and @ashcroc messages.

I’ll try catch up now whilst having my evening brew! Apologies again.

A Northern Coffee Newbie. Sage Dual Temp Pro & Smart Grinder Pro.

Both pairs of cups are on their merry way - should be with you tomorrow @Rakesh and @PPapa (need signing for) ;)

I couldn't see - but did you ever post the older shape ones up? I'm interested :D

I couldn't see - but did you ever post the older shape ones up? I'm interested :D

Not yet! I will try and get them up tomorrow ;)

Hi @MildredM do you have 2 old style grey 190ml cups for sale? If so, can I stake a claim?

ACS Minima, Motta Tamper, Naked Portafilter + 18g VST, Baratza Sette 270, Brewista Scales

Hario V60 (02), Hario Skerton, Aeropress, Porlex

Hi @MildredM do you have 2 old style grey 190ml cups for sale? If so, can I stake a claim?

I need to check but I don’t think so.

These cups are sold and all done and dusted thanks, mods :)

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)