drude

Made By Knock Hausgrind in walnut

I am selling my walnut Hausgrind as I have two and that seems excessive. It’s an early model but not had much use. Works perfectly but has a few scratches and a ding, as seen in the picture.

£100 plus delivery or collect from Reading.

12eb78e4889057d0ee4d8b5e0ff0c078.jpg

302e2bfc63979273e544aed8ae59d1ac.jpg

Londinium L1 | Compak E8

Hi Drude

Likely to take this off your hands, just want to wait until tomorrow to confirm the Lido E being sold by another poster has definitely gone to someone else. Will confirm tomorrow here & via PM!

Thanks

Hi Drude

Likely to take this off your hands, just want to wait until tomorrow to confirm the Lido E being sold by another poster has definitely gone to someone else. Will confirm tomorrow here & via PM!

Thanks

We agreed and I have paid for the Lido E fyi, good luck with your grinder search!

Thanks HBLP.

Sorry Drude I'm going to be 'that guy' and backtrack. Gonna stump up for a new Aergrind as price for that seems in line with bigger second hand grinders and 90% of the time I grind for myself anyway.

Good luck with the sale apologies again!

Is this still available?

Is this still available?
@drude

Laissez les bons temps rouler

The person who watches my dog while I'm in the shop at weekends has started getting into coffee and mentioned getting a grinder, I'd maybe like to get them one as a thank you/Christmas present but can't really stretch to £100 - would you take a hopeful £80 delivered?

Edited by jeebsy

The person who watches my dog while I'm in the shop at weekends has started getting into coffee and mentioned getting a grinder, I'd maybe like to get them one as a thank you/Christmas present but can't really stretch to £100 - would you take a hopeful £80 delivered?

@drude Did you agree the deal with @jeebsy on this or is it still available please?

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

Ah, I didn't spot this. I can't go that low, though, I'm afraid.

Londinium L1 | Compak E8

@drude Did you agree the deal with @jeebsy on this or is it still available please?

It's still available

Londinium L1 | Compak E8

Have you still got the box etc @drude?

I’d have to look in the garage tonight , but I don’t think it will fit in the box anyway as it ships with the crank arm off but it can’t be easily removed once it’s on, from what I recall

Londinium L1 | Compak E8

I’d have to look in the garage tonight , but I don’t think it will fit in the box anyway as it ships with the crank arm off but it can’t be easily removed once it’s on, from what I recall

Simply unscrew the knurled adjustment knob and it comes off. There will be a small O ring which helps keep the setting so don’t lose that but it’s a less than 30 second job.

Espresso : Vesuvius Steel Pipework, Londinium L1, Ponte Vecchio Lusso  Grinders : EK43 & Titus alignment tool, Compak E10, Mazzer Royal, Niche Zero Black, Macap MC7 Deli, OE Pharos, Hausgrind, Feldgrind, Feld 47

https://www.kaffeeculture.co.uk

Have you still got the box etc @drude?

Yep, found the wooden box and packaging it came in

Londinium L1 | Compak E8

Would you take £90 posted? (Royal Mail second class signed for is fine @£3.95)

Would you take £90 posted? (Royal Mail second class signed for is fine @£3.95)

£90 and a free espresso if I ever make it to Glasgow (Scotland - last visited in 1983) and we have a deal. Let's go to PM

Londinium L1 | Compak E8

Mods - please can you mark this as sold? Thanks

Londinium L1 | Compak E8

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)