Coffee Forums banner

Semi Final LAC 2018 - Hasi v Joey24dirt 3pm 26.10.18

4K views 49 replies 9 participants last post by  Hasi 
#1 ·
This Semi Final match is scheduled to take place at 3pm on Friday, 26th October between @joey24dirt and @Hasi

The contestants will have 45 minutes to complete their pours and submit TWO photos of their latte art - one of a TULIP and one of a ROSETTA to this thread. The photo must clearly show the MAGIC WORD which will be revealed here 5 minutes before the start time.

Good luck to you both
:)

See less See more
#7 ·
I think I need to get on the wine, as things won't get any worse...

1a9253168900bdc9d67a6fff066438b9.jpg

I always remember when playing mariokart drunk, I was way better than sober. The only acceptable time to drink and drive [emoji4]

#9 ·
I may be 5-10 mins late to the party. I'll be finishing work at the depot at half 2.

20 mins to get home but I have to call at the shop to get some milk and sausages for tea.

Bangers and mash tonight [emoji4]

so yeah I should make it on time but if not you can just start and I'll catch up. I work better under pressure anyway.

#11 ·
Hasi said:
Is that so?

I'm going to start straight away since I like it to be more relaxed [emoji23][emoji1303]
Good news, as long as traffic is kind I'll be on time. Got milk and sausages already [emoji23][emoji1690]

#23 ·
Are we there yet???......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.