MildredM

Semi Final LAC 2018 - Hasi v Joey24dirt 3pm 26.10.18

This Semi Final match is scheduled to take place at 3pm on Friday, 26th October between @joey24dirt and @Hasi

The contestants will have 45 minutes to complete their pours and submit TWO photos of their latte art - one of a TULIP and one of a ROSETTA to this thread. The photo must clearly show the MAGIC WORD which will be revealed here 5 minutes before the start time.

Good luck to you both :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

The countdown begins!! Early to bed you two . . . :) :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

The countdown begins!! Early to bed you two . . . :) :)

I have this weird blocker where I can’t switch off until 1am! So unfortunately no early night for me

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

I have this weird blocker where I can’t switch off until 1am! So unfortunately no early night for me

Oh well, you can spend your time productively - practicing your art!!

Oh well, you can spend your time productively - practicing your art!!

Skateboard art hehe. I’ll just wing it tomorrow I think. Always perform better like that

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

I‘m practicing drinking wine in the meantime. Even got me a coach for that... my mom

(actually, she’s over for a good coffee tomorrow. Or 10...ish )

Edited by Hasi

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

I think I need to get on the wine, as things won’t get any worse...

1a9253168900bdc9d67a6fff066438b9.jpg

I always remember when playing mariokart drunk, I was way better than sober. The only acceptable time to drink and drive

@SkateReclaimCreate

I’m eagerly awaiting this competition! Good luck to you both

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

I may be 5-10 mins late to the party. I’ll be finishing work at the depot at half 2.

20 mins to get home but I have to call at the shop to get some milk and sausages for tea.

Bangers and mash tonight

so yeah I should make it on time but if not you can just start and I’ll catch up. I work better under pressure anyway.

@SkateReclaimCreate

I work better under pressure anyway.

Is that so?

I‘m going to start straight away since I like it to be more relaxed

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Is that so?

I‘m going to start straight away since I like it to be more relaxed

Good news, as long as traffic is kind I’ll be on time. Got milk and sausages already

@SkateReclaimCreate

Good news, as long as traffic is kind I’ll be on time. Got milk and sausages already

Excellent! Although a milk pitcher would probably be of more use :) :)

Excellent! Although a milk pitcher would probably be of more use :) :)

I’m willing to try anything with the state of my pours recently

@SkateReclaimCreate

Just returned from a few beers in the best mood, although maybe not in the best condition

Good luck with your sausage @joey24dirt !

says Hasi.

The magic word this afternoon is POETS*

Please ensure it is included in the TWO photos. One each of your TULIP and ROSETTA pours.

Good luck BOTH - see you at the other end at 3.45pm !

*Push Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday ;)

Just pulled up at home!

@SkateReclaimCreate

@Hasi and @joey24dirt - get set - GO GO GO!!

woohooo! Bring it on!!

says Hasi.

Is that the word

@SkateReclaimCreate

The magic word this afternoon is POETS*

Please ensure it is included in the TWO photos. One each of your TULIP and ROSETTA pours.

Good luck BOTH - see you at the other end at 3.45pm !

*Push Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday ;)

@Joey24dirt

Is that the word

It is POETS (see post 15!)

It is POETS (see post 15!)
As in 'persist off early tomorrows Saturday'?

Good luck both of you.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Are we there yet???......

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying LSOL

Can you grind frozen beans......

@SkateReclaimCreate

I think I’m done. The kids are going bezerk

@SkateReclaimCreate