Ive been tipped off about the chance to buy a 2014 KvdW Speedster.

It’s been serviced annually and in good external condition. It’s not the most up to date version (shot timer looks different) and was used commercially previously. It comes with a new pump.

So I was just wondering what I’d be looking at price wise as at the minute I’ve had a, let me have a think reply.

Eric was advertising his for £5,500 although not sure if Rhys paid that or they negotiated a lower price. Mind you, Eric's would have been just like brand new!

Yeah I was kind of using that as a bench mark of being 2 years newer and immaculate at a guess.

I’ll see if I can lease one, with my kit turnaround that might save me some money [emoji23]

I paid asking price for mine, and is pretty much new in appearance. The quality of engineering is just second to none.

Here's a price list I was sent, better sit down before reading..

Speedster-price-list-16d_WEB.jpg

Edited by Rhys

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Customised Mazzer Major + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• 4 weeks later...
I paid asking price for mine, and is pretty much new in appearance. The quality of engineering is just second to none.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37017[/ATTACH]

I think I should probably be glad the numbers are hard to read in that image!

That lucky Londinium R, Kafatek Max and MC3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37017[/ATTACH]

Image is too low res to read. Probably for the best. :D

Image is too low res to read. Probably for the best. :D

Yeah, it is.. :rolleyes::D

I worked it out at around £10k inc vat and shipping. You don't even get a water filter with it any more either..

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Customised Mazzer Major + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..