Meanwhile: total chaos!

41abedbb0c52557e0602df8f2214c26c.jpg

529de21f83b3fd2685e8a1beccd23adc.jpg

Space is getting smaller all the time. ..

Those units take me make a few years . :)

You will be up and running in the new year

what light fittings are you going with?

all opinions are my own I have not received any free equipment or favours from suppliers 

Bent One's :)

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Space is getting smaller all the time. ..

Those units take me make a few years . :)

You will be up and running in the new year

Having a couple days off the following weeks I wanna push it over the finish line still a long way to go, though!

It'll be a cosy cabin to work in, but due to the slightly dusty smoky nature of roasting you really want to store away everything... so preferring cupboards over space.

I've left this question unanswered for the longest time for I wanted to put everything in its place first. Then, get a feeling for what's needed and where.

Maybe taking one of these, cut to length, mill out a channel, glue in an LED strip?

649acf4ee16320798513d97afe14078d.jpg

On the other hand, brew boiler halves would make for nice shades...

[quote=

I've left this question unanswered for the longest time for I wanted to put everything in its place first. Then, get a feeling for what's needed and where.

Maybe taking one of these, cut to length, mill out a channel, glue in an LED strip?

649acf4ee16320798513d97afe14078d.jpg

Led,s in branches sounds nice, reminds of a German design group in the mid 80s i saw an exhibition they did, it was mostly natural branches with neon tubes, it worked well, I think the group was called Art Flight or something similar, LED strips should look great cut in.

all opinions are my own I have not received any free equipment or favours from suppliers 

Today, in front of a hectic crowd of approximately zero nosy reporters one might have missed that guy Hasi mutter, 'A little step for mankind, but a giant leap for... us down there!'

it slowly takes form. What a relief! But wait, isn't there something missing?!

2c7a6ec561454c6150b27d1720be0448.jpg

d836dcdc66832cf94b2bb60e8cdb7101.jpg

14ab1deae773cc98fd86cbf5e623e209.jpg

622ff88a2f2cbacf198a0b1a71369add.jpg

8e203f87d31346978604816b0293be7e.jpg

53d9f3041da383ed14cb36819c830d98.jpg

d6540c722b7ec7394ae5505bd89ef22b.jpg

94303098e232ef284d562495760571b3.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good .....

Do you not rest ?

Christmas opening then ..

It really is looking amazing :) :)

What’s missing? The roaster?

(Dashing off to have another look!)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

Thanks folks!

Especially for contributing artists @MildredM @Snakehips @jimbojohn55 @joey24dirt and @DavecUK

It really is looking amazing :) :)

What’s missing? The roaster?

(Dashing off to have another look!)

The roaster... as well as the ventilation

Need to do one last garage roast before the weekend, therefore the no-show on site

In image 4 we have (at least a corner of) the greens weighing table, where I stood to take the cellphone photo (sorry for that...) will be two pallets hosting them coffee bags.

From there it goes to image 1 (right) and 4 (behind Jim's LaDiva) - where the magic happens!

Image 2 and 5 show packaging area, with built-in calibrated scales to the right (LCD display above, no power yet as electric plug in cabinet is missing).

That Grinder needs a Pope sticker or two, in order to let it embraces its heritage, will send you a couple to use or you can just stick them on your car boots .……...mind you advertising that you are king of the grinders may attract the wrong kind of attention.

also what you need along the wall of the roastery is about 7 different lever machines in a row :whistle:

Microcimbali, Caravel, Pedretti Kim, Pavoni, Bruni Brunella, Faema Feamina, La Peppina,

Edited by jimbojohn55

Looking good .....

Do you not rest ?

Christmas opening then ..

I may rest one day, in peace, hopefully in distant future

Until then, I'm living full throttle. Guess that's why I'm close friends with coffee

That really is looking top notch !!!

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

That Grinder needs a Pope sticker or two, in order to let it embraces its heritage, will send you a couple to use or you can just stick them on your car boots .……...mind you advertising that you are king of the grinders may attract the wrong kind of attention.

also what you need along the wall of the roastery is about 10 different lever machines in a row :whistle:

haha, yea 10+ obviously!

A museum of sorts would be really... err... a nightmare to dust off.

Ohh great! Looking forward to that - gotta looove Pope stickers actually everybody should have one.

haha, yea 10+ obviously!

A museum of sorts would be really... err... a nightmare to dust off.

Ohh great! Looking forward to that - gotta looove Pope stickers actually everybody should have one.

that's why I got a few more printed ;)

Loving the 2 different machine quality control route you've chosen. Gotta make sure your roasts work for both pump & lever!

also what you need along the wall of the roastery is about 7 different lever machines in a row :whistle:

Microcimbali, Caravel, Pedretti Kim, Pavoni, Bruni Brunella, Faema Feamina, La Peppina,

He's already 14,285714% (comma used instead of decimal point for the benefit of hasi) of the way there!

Edited by ashcroc

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Yeah, I mean it looks ok.....

Wow and more wow. What a thing of beauty you have there. Really looking forward to seeing this thing open, and if I’m allowed into Austria, I’ll definitely come pay you a visit

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Sage bambino plus & smart grinder

@SkateReclaimCreate

Yeah, I mean it looks ok.....

Thanks Joe, appreciate it!

In light of the above, I couldn't possibly think of a reason why they wouldn't deny your entry.

Loving the 2 different machine quality control route you've chosen. Gotta make sure your roasts work for both pump & lever!

He's already 14,285714% (comma used instead of decimal point for the benefit of hasi) of the way there!

And some V60, Chemex, Moka pot as well as an Aeropress... I am also wondering...

Nice Komma detail mate love it!

14-something sounds like a whole lot already... guess you'll be able to tell how well the business is going by how many more there'll show up

Slowly getting there...!

d9f6f31df476b0c1175c6e7cd52ebec1.jpg

91ced8579043d84332bd6e30713d2b84.jpg

Ventilation and computer connection are yet another topic... let's see!

• Like 1

This topic is like binge watching a series on Netflix discovering the last episodes are still being recorded...

Carimali UNO || KINU M47,M68 || Aeropress || Feldgrind,aergrind || Mini Gaggia || ROK hand grinder || Chemex || Kalita 185 || Clever dripper

Behmor 1600 PLUS, modded with beanprobe

Nice sacks :) :) :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

5a3563498fc344eb17a63ac922d42fae.jpg

The most obvious nightly Christmadness activity... cupping for profiles

It's only 35 samples...

Edited by Hasi
went to the roastery to continue my endeavours... makes for a more professional picture! :D

35 samples - you must be planning to stay awake till new year then :good: