MildredM

Round 2 - nightslayer v mmmatron - 14.10.18 - 9.30pm

This Round 2 match is scheduled to take place at 9.30pm on Sunday, 14th October between @nightslayer and @mmmatron

The contestants will have just 30 minutes to submit a photo of their TULIP latte art entry to THIS thread. The photo must clearly show the MAGIC WORD which will be revealed here 5 minutes before the start time.

Good luck to you both :)

The pours:

@mmmatron

31447512938_11dcea798e_z.jpg

@nightslayer

43506841230_4c719145c6_z.jpg

Edited by MildredM

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

@MildredM, we will have to postpone this but are targeting for either 9pm tomorrow 9/10 or Thursday 11/10 (the latter being likelier), would that work for you? We’ll keep you posted!

Thanks for posting. I’m ok more or less anytime :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Thanks for posting. I’m ok more or less anytime :)

Unless you roam about the house blindfolded...

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

Unless you roam about the house blindfolded...

Never ever again!!!

Never ever again!!!

In light of your very own 10,000th post... what a way to celebrate! I'd give it a second thought :whistle:

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

@Rhys please can you ammend the thread title to say 11.10.18 and 9pm please? Or delete this thread and I will re do a new one ;)

Thanks!

Done.. :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Done.. :)

What a *star* Thanks!!

@mmmatron and @nightslayer

This match time may change. Watch this space.

Any news on a date yet @mmmatron / @nightslayer ?

I’m feeling much better, had my first coffee since the weekend today

We’re still trying to work out a mutually convenient time. Will let you know ASAP.

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Awwww! Fab! it is horrid when you can't even have your coffee because you feel so rotten.

We’re still trying to work out a mutually convenient time. Will let you know ASAP.

Great - thanks :)

Got me a fun little cold the other day... but coffe’s gotta be about the last thing I skip.

...most importantly: get well soon! I’m looking forward to your battle!

says Hasi.

Got me a fun little cold the other day... but coffe’s gotta be about the last thing I skip.

...most importantly: get well soon! I’m looking forward to your battle!

Thanks Hasi, I’m now raring to go!

Awwww! Fab! it is horrid when you can't even have your coffee because you feel so rotten.

M, I couldn’t even watch Netflix!

Thanks Hasi, I’m now raring to go!

Raring and daring - there you have it @nightslayer !

says Hasi.

M, I couldn’t even watch Netflix!

As serious as THAT?!!!!!!

Haha I saw her message only just on account of a busy day yesterday, could actually have made this evening unfortunately! We’re aiming for a Sunday evening timing I think, depending on @mmmatron!

Haha I saw her message only just on account of a busy day yesterday, could actually have made this evening unfortunately! We’re aiming for a Sunday evening timing I think, depending on @mmmatron!

Yep, let’s get this done

Ooooooh Sunday evening - report back as soon as you have a mutually agreed time :)

Ooooooh Sunday evening - report back as soon as you have a mutually agreed time :)

Sunday evening at 2130 has been agreed! To avoid holding up the competition if Mmmatron is agreeable I don’t mind a reduced voting period? We’re all keen beans here anyway isn’t it~

Sunday evening at 2130 has been agreed! To avoid holding up the competition if Mmmatron is agreeable I don’t mind a reduced voting period? We’re all keen beans here anyway isn’t it~

Fantastic! Do you have a time yet?

We could run the poll to end Friday, if you are both happy, then that gives us the weekend to get the semis up and running ;)