IGNORED

Razer Keyboard & Mouse

I've been politely asked to get a keyboard that's a little less 'clicky' and being a keen subscriber to the happy wife, happy life philosophy I've done exactly as asked [emoji4] so my beloved Razer keyboard (and mouse as you can’t mix brands [emoji4] are for sale.

The keyboard is a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Elite (I know it needs a /flex after that [emoji4] 2014 edition (purchased mid 2015) and is in as good a condition as you could wish for (images attached). Always cleaned, only used when gaming and excellent condition. It has Cherry MX Blue mechanical switches that have never missed a beat!

The mouse is a Razer Naga and has been used a little more as I love all the macro keys so working with it was a dream. It's a little shiney where your fingers sit on it but all the keys are tight and loads of life in them.

£60 for the pair.

9f541a7c8c6233b86c3626ede692284b.jpg

b7c2748b22427a6c31dbfc85ed613934.jpg

0b0466b50d5d3a94a4314259aa76b95b.jpg

I'd be interested in just the keyboard if you'd split them?

Got to love those blue cherry switches...they're the business...

And if it helps I could be tempted by the mouse, but acknowledge the listing was for both.

Hi @Syenitic @fatboyslim , if you can agree how to spilt the £60 price I'm happy to split the items (without trying to cause a rift the keyboard will be the more expensive) postage wont be anymore than £3.95 each (assuming both UK based).

So just for clarity (as I know some love clarity :) £60 + PP and you can sort the split in costs so you're both happy (well other than parting with money :)

If you sort out a price split you're both happy with just ping me a reply on here.

Thanks again

If they can't agree a split I'll take both at asking

Don't think we would ever fall out over it, but I think you might have just played a trump card there...not sure of the rules on this now. Not wanting to upset anyone, or make it difficult, but have replied to message regarding this in the last 5 minutes to be open/clear.

I've messaged syenitic, I'm ducking out. Apologies for inconvenience.

Message received, thanks. I will withdraw also.

For anyone looking for a bargain route into mechanical keyboards, this could be it...and if the mention of clicky noise is off putting it can be pretty much solved by putting a rubber/silicone 'O' ring onto each key-cap. The noise usually comes from a plastic to plastic bump when the key bottoms out, not from the switch itself (but cherry blues do click slightly). Bag of such 'O' rings usually available on EBay for a couple of quid.

Message received, thanks. I will withdraw also.

For anyone looking for a bargain route into mechanical keyboards, this could be it...and if the mention of clicky noise is off putting it can be pretty much solved by putting a rubber/silicone 'O' ring onto each key-cap. The noise usually comes from a plastic to plastic bump when the key bottoms out, not from the switch itself (but cherry blues do click slightly). Bag of such 'O' rings usually available on EBay for a couple of quid.

Razer do a set of their own for alot more but they're razer green so worth every penny (especially since you'll never see them)!