Selling as a bundle so just price for the bundle please.

Brewista 1.2 ltr kettle. Boxed cracks on handle but includes a brand new handle from brewista.

Kalita wave 185 SS dripper

Kalita wave 500ml carafe

Kalita 185 papers

Aero press (full boxed set inc papers)

Aero press metal disc

Chemex 8 cup

Chemex papers

Hario v60 plastic

Hario v60 papers

None used more than 10 times with the exception of the kettle. All in very good if not excellent condition.

43b169c1a235cc18ebcc69b935ca928b.jpg

9383d0861ef0eb3e980c93b76fe8d3a1.jpg

Thanks.

Probably worth less as a package than split into lots unless you can find someone who really wants the full 50 schillings......£50

How do you tell a donkey from a race horse?

If you have an idea of what you’d be prepared to accept as a job lot why not try here first. Surely worth a punt. I’d be interested in the kettle but may be prepared to take the lot at the right price.

How about considering the likely value placed by potential buyers on each item, totalling then apply a 'buy all discount'. You've already had expressions of interest from some overhead circling folk. My take on what I would be happy to pay (I am not in the market BTW):

35.00 Chemex with full(ish) box filters

17.00 Aeropress with full(ish) set of filters (metal filter thrown in)

30.00 Kalita/Server/big bunch paper filters

the V60? well how about a pay it forward here on the forum, show those machine obsessed types great coffee can be had cheap. otherwise £5.

The kettle is a different thing, all the above have little to go wrong, and have had slight? use. So on the basis of current retail I'd say £60-70 based on usage.

Just my thoughts above, others will have different .I think @dfk41 is right, think splitting would raise a bigger total, but I figure the hassle of separately boxing might be not worth it.

Some lowball valuations there @cambosheff no wonder you're ebaying

As a job lot I'd estimate a starting price of £125 - £150 including p+p depending on how fast you want it to sell.

Obviously you get more by splitting, but it's a pita to deal with all the different trips to the post office.

As a quick punt to shift it all in one go I'd stick it on at £125 incl p+p. If it doesn't go quickly then ebay or split. If I were in no rush I'd list at £150 incl p+p.

I suspect Lee knows exactly how much he wants for this lot and was merely sticking his toe in the water to see if someone who actually wanted it would suggest a price close to what he wants.....reverse psychology as if he sticks it up for sale he stands no chance of not being bid daft bids

How do you tell a donkey from a race horse?

Haha a bit harsh @dfk41 I’m not that clever. I was simply being a bit lazy and not wanting to go item for item in the sold listings.

There’s a bit of a range so I’ll pop it in the for sales later and see how it goes for a week or so.

Thanks all.

Some lowball valuations there @cambosheff no wonder you're ebaying

As a job lot I'd estimate a starting price of £125 - £150 including p+p depending on how fast you want it to sell.

Obviously you get more by splitting, but it's a pita to deal with all the different trips to the post office.

As a quick punt to shift it all in one go I'd stick it on at £125 incl p+p. If it doesn't go quickly then ebay or split. If I were in no rush I'd list at £150 incl p+p.

Maybe i wasn't clear enough...60-70 for the kettle, plus other prices...bringing in the same c.£150 you subsequently mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...
Haha a bit harsh @dfk41 I’m not that clever. I was simply being a bit lazy and not wanting to go item for item in the sold listings.

There’s a bit of a range so I’ll pop it in the for sales later and see how it goes for a week or so.

Thanks all.

Are you still planning on selling this lot? If that's the wood collared chemex I'd be interested. Mine had an altercation with a falling chocolate shaker...