horshamcoffee

La Marzocco Linea Mini Black

We at Horsham Coffee Roaster are selling our 3 year old Linea Mini. Mainly been used for training once every one to two weeks but now isn't needed as we've replaced it with a 2 group Strada.

It's in good mechanical condition with just a few paint chips that would be less noticeable with some black touch up paint.

Selling for £2595 inc VAT which is just over £1000 less than the RRP price. Collection from our roastery in West Sussex and I'll include some free coffee too.

Here are some pictures:

P9240178.jpg

P9240180.jpg

P9240182.jpg

P9240183.jpg

Licensed Q Grader and roaster on the Loring S35

www.horshamcoffeeroaster.co.uk

@horshamcoffee

Sigh, dream machine, if only the funds were there!

Sage DB | Ceado E37S | MBK 585 |

An absolute punt but do you have any use for a Londinium L1 (Dec 2016) as PX :D

La Marzocco Linea Mini, EK43s 

Hi,

I can offer £2200.

Unfortunately, I would need to transport it from West Sussex to Aberdeen!?

So the logistics are gonna add a fair bit of cost on top of this...

Thanks,

J

Londinium R v3 / Silvia / Mythos One CP / HG One / Feldgrind Mk2 / Baratza Vario / Dripster / IMS 18g VST / Londinium Tamper / Decent Espresso Baskets + Tamper / Acaia Scales / Forge / Foundry Roasts

Hello, thanks. If it wasn't for the dreaded VAT I'd be happy to accept but unfortunately we have to charge VAT so the lowest we could go is £2450 inc VAT. I could probably put it onto a small pallet for you and send it up your way. I don't think it would be much more than about £60.

Thanks

Bradley

@horshamcoffee

Maybe you should lose it in the warehouse? :p

Seriously though, if you can pallete ship it to Aberdeen for an extra £60 on top of £2450, that sounds good to me! :)

Move to PM?

Thanks,

J

Londinium R v3 / Silvia / Mythos One CP / HG One / Feldgrind Mk2 / Baratza Vario / Dripster / IMS 18g VST / Londinium Tamper / Decent Espresso Baskets + Tamper / Acaia Scales / Forge / Foundry Roasts

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles  /  1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  /  Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1  /  Kalita wave  /  Stag kettle  /  OCD  /  Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer  /  gold B Plus stirrer  /  Push Tamper  /  Puqpress  /  15g & 18g vst  /  IMS 35μM  /  LDT  /  Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers  /  LW Bean Cellars & Caddy  /  Decent thermometer  /  Acme Evo 150ml cups  /  Espazzola  /  Hottop  /  Acme and Loveramics cups /  embroidered by me bar towels  /  coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  /  in the cellars: North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass  /  6 gorgeous guineas  /  a dog  /  a very lovely and understanding husband 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MildredsBarTowels

Hi, I’m interested in this at asking price and I can pick it up.

Can you tell me if the original box is included?

Also, does it come with everything included as it did when new like the 4 baskets, PF attachments and manuals etc?

Does it also come with the kit to plumb it in?

Thanks!

Edited by Deeez Nuuutz

ECM Synchronika, Kafatek Monolith Flat, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCDv3 Distribution Tool, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy, Aeropress, Aergrind, notNeutral Cups

Hi,

Here’s an update to let others on the thread know the status of this. I made an offer about a week ago and Bradley asked for my email address to send an invoice. I returned this info straight away and asked a few questions about payment etc. I’ve chased him up once since then but haven’t heard anything from Bradley since.

Thanks,

j

Hi,

Here’s an update to let others on the thread know the status of this. I made an offer about a week ago and Bradley asked for my email address to send an invoice. I returned this info straight away and asked a few questions about payment etc. I’ve chased him up once since then but haven’t heard anything from Bradley since.

Thanks,

j

Hi Orge,

I didn’t mean to muscle in on the sale. There had been no updates on the thread and your offer was condition based so I thought it was still up for sale.

My offer would have been unconditional which is why I saw no harm in asking about the sale.

Good luck with your purchase! ;)

Edited by Deeez Nuuutz

ECM Synchronika, Kafatek Monolith Flat, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCDv3 Distribution Tool, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy, Aeropress, Aergrind, notNeutral Cups

No probs.

Will chase Bradley up with a phone call on Monday, if we don’t hear anything before then.

Thanks,

J

Hi everyone, firstly just want to apologies for not keeping on top of this thread! Poor on my part but there are just so many distractions at the moment. Just getting everything sorted out now and it's been sold. Should anything change I'll update the thread.

Thanks

Bradley

@horshamcoffee

Moved to sold. :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo