Coffee Forums banner

Round 1 - Mattius2 v Badgerman - 29.9.18 1pm

2K views 39 replies 7 participants last post by  Hasi 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This Round 1 match is scheduled to take place at 1pm on September 29th between @Mattius2 and @Badgerman

Remember, you will have just 30 minutes to submit a photo of your free pour/rosetta/tulip/heart (the choice is yours) latte art entry to THIS thread and that the photo must clearly show your forum name and the MAGIC WORD which will be revealed here 5 minutes before your start time.

Good luck to you both! Remember…. it's the taking part that counts. There can be no Latte Art Champion without there being 15 LOSERS!!

Please vote here!

Mattius2:

30050060177_4d6eed2fcc.jpg

Badgerman:

44267059984_4029c00341_z.jpg

See less See more
#5 ·
Badgerman said:
I've been up since 6am meditating, waxing on, waxing off and sharpening my milk jugs.
I'm liking the sound of Badgers sharp jugs. Dedication's what you need.

f08f04ba90ed38d3380d3923ca80527b.jpg

#14 ·
A hush descends over the forum. Cold compresses have been applied to fevered brows. Cameras are charged. Jugs are filled to within a gram of their tops. The shots have been pulled and the pour commences. Oh-ho! Is that a tulip or a daffodil? Let's try that again. Again, and again . . . and maybe one more time for luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.