Hi,

I have for for sale my Sage Barista Express. The machine is around 18 months old and has been used intermittently. I would estimate it has been used for around 300 cups. It has been great, the reason for sale is due to upgrade.

the machine is in great condition, has been maintained and well looked after. All accessories are included inc; 2 pressurised and 2 unpressurised filters, original cleaning tools, razor, cleaning tabs, original milk jug and replacement water filters.

£300 + P&P. Can collect from Swansea, Wales or can post. Prices start from around 5.99 for next day delivery and will depend whether you require cover for loss or damage.

any questions please get in touch.

JmSwv2ql.jpg

oUkA14Fl.jpg

FsiYR34l.jpg

i4ISC8Bl.jpg

NfT5Is4l.jpg

h6yjQ8pl.jpg

SWD6D8Dl.jpg

Thanks Chris, My understanding is that JL will probably honour the warranty for the new buyer which, if correct, may be worth mentioning.

I'm considering making an offer, I need a machine as a stop gap as I've just given my Sage Oracle to my daughter and i'm not certain of what to replace it with so I may come back to you.

Good luck whatever transpires.

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

Thanks Chris, My understanding is that JL will probably honour the warranty for the new buyer which, if correct, may be worth mentioning.

I'm considering making an offer, I need a machine as a stop gap as I've just given my Sage Oracle to my daughter and i'm not certain of what to replace it with so I may come back to you.

Good luck whatever transpires.

Thanks Gerry - will dig out the receipt to confirm the purchase date.

No problem - let me know if you want to make an offer.

Hi, Does the PF fit 58mm VST Ridgeless Baskets?

ECM Synchronika, Kafatek Monolith Flat, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCDv3 Distribution Tool, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy, Aeropress, Aergrind, notNeutral Cups

Hi, Does the PF fit 58mm VST Ridgeless Baskets?

I don't think this machine uses 58mm baskets, correct me if I am wrong.

CFBG Team

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

Oh my bad. I thought it did. Sorry

ECM Synchronika, Kafatek Monolith Flat, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCDv3 Distribution Tool, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy, Aeropress, Aergrind, notNeutral Cups

Very tempted by this. Would you recommend it for a complete beginner? Thanks!

Also, does it come with the instructions?

Edit: I have since found the instructions online and I'm sure there will be plenty of video tutorials online too.

I'd like to make an offer of £300. Postage included would be excellent but I understand if that's not possible.

Many thanks!

Edited by Gingerbean
Had an additional question

Hi, I started out with this machine and found it perfect. I found the pressure gauge useful to gauge whether I was way out when starting out.

instructions are included - they are very useful.

Edit: I have since found the instructions online and I'm sure there will be plenty of video tutorials online too.

I'd like to make an offer of £300. Postage included would be excellent but I understand if that's not possible.

Many thanks![/quote @ChrisJM You have an offer in the edit. ;)

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Many thanks!

Excellent, sold subject to payment. If you want to PM me your address I will quote for postage and let you know the options.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo