sold via a local for sale group and been collected.

Edited by xxb

I spent £140 in total on this stuff. its all looked after and good condition.

I spent £140 in total on this stuff. its all looked after and good condition.

Always recommend a photo or two as it's a great set of things for someone starting out.!

Crem One 2B DBPP (pre production version), ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DBPP (paddle flow control), Lelit Mara X Prototype, BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK, Eureka Atom Speciality 75, Eureka "Blow UP System", VDT Vibration thing: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

I’ll take the aeropress please

thankyou but, as stated in thread want to wait a few days first to see if I can sell it all as a joblot as its my preference to get rid of it all in one go.

If in a few days I have not sold as one lot, I will l get back to you about the aeropress.

Thanks

If you accept Paypal, I will buy them UK posted for 55.

BR

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

Hi @louiseb

Just a thought / observation and in no way critical. You may have created a little confusion as to desiring to sell as job lot in that you have listed individual prices and the eye is drawn to these first missing the bit about job lot in the top, you may want to amend your ad to reflect this maybe even removing prices from individual items until you ready to split etc (suspect you may get lots of replies looking for individual items if not)

Up to you of course and in no way wishing to derail your sales thread, happy for this reply to be deleted by mods post any changes to keep thread clean

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 106Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

If you accept Paypal, I will buy them UK posted for 55.

BR

will pm you now thanks.

Hi @louiseb

Just a thought / observation and in no way critical. You may have created a little confusion as to desiring to sell as job lot in that you have listed individual prices and the eye is drawn to these first missing the bit about job lot in the top, you may want to amend your ad to reflect this maybe even removing prices from individual items until you ready to split etc (suspect you may get lots of replies looking for individual items if not)

Up to you of course and in no way wishing to derail your sales thread, happy for this reply to be deleted by mods post any changes to keep thread clean

John

Thankyou have made an ammendment

update collection only, or payment via a postal order as I don't have a paypal account and just looked into getting one and its not something I feel comfortable with.

I'm sure this @MWJB will help you sort it out. :waiting:.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

So collection with a Postal Order,ha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

@louiseb - Please reconsider Paypal. It is a very trustworthy service which has been available for more than a decade now. I can well understand that you feel uncomfortable with it as something new to you, but it's an industry leader in online payments and it's difficult to be scammed as long as you don't give out your user details willy nilly.

1973 La Pavoni ++ Niche Zero ++ Aeropress ++ V60

Coffee by the Casuals

So collection with a Postal Order,ha

no need to be rude, My choice if I don't want to open a paypal account, items have been sold anyway via a local site and collected.

don't worry I wont try to sell anything again on the forum

Wow peace everyone has their own choice, that was my first attempt to buy/sell something in this forum, though :).

GaggiaEnthusiast

So someone said they would take it asking price and you decided to sell it elsewhere?? Personally I don’t agree with that, not sure how that works with forum rules but it stinks

So someone said they would take it asking price and you decided to sell it elsewhere?? Personally I don’t agree with that, not sure how that works with forum rules but it stinks

I don't have a paypal account, the person wanting to buy could only pay with paypal no other method, they don't live in uk.

I am not setting up a paypal account if I don't want to, I wanted payment via postal order, or collection in person.

you know I have given stuff away on this forum for free and try my best to help new members, the one time I try to sell something I get a shed load of abuse for not having a paypal account.

so if you think I have broken some kind of forum rules, I don't even care, I will not be bullied into opening an account I don't want with paypal

really cant be bothered with mentality of some people on here, I have asked admin for my account to be closed.

That is right I said I can pay by PP only and wanted UK delivery. Where I actually live dosn't matter in this case.

BR

GaggiaEnthusiast

That is right I said I can pay by PP only and wanted UK delivery. Where I actually live dosn't matter in this case.

BR

I didnt mean it mattered that you lived outside of uk, but obviously you couldnt obtain and pay with a postal order outside of uk. I just looked into the paypal account and diidnt feel comfortable with setting it up.

Anyway will be closing my account now on this forum.

ok bye

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

@louiseb it is not about the rules, it is about community we feel to be part of here. Believe me in this place people are really nice and tolerant compared to many many other forums.

BR

GaggiaEnthusiast

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)