iulianato

CC Monsoon Malabar & Mistery 9

630g of Mistery 9 and 330g of Monsoon Malabar free to collect from Coventry or pay for postage if you and it sent.

Both roasted on 14 August. b6e12107ea3d87d177f716aa791d5627.jpg

Vesuvius stainless steel pipework / VST18 / Mahlkoenig Peak / Torr flat brass

ooh yes please. Enjoying the mystery 9 at the moment. Would need it posted so let me know how much. Thanks

A machine, a grinder & some beans

ooh yes please. Enjoying the mystery 9 at the moment. Would need it posted so let me know how much. Thanks

Great. Which of the below you prefer? Bear in mind that I can't promise dispatch this WE so could be Tuesday.

Capture.jpg

2nd class is fine thanks. PM me your paypal address & I'll send it across, thanks

A machine, a grinder & some beans

You didn't like mystery 9 then?

Gaggia Classic 2010(PID&IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 | Mazzer Major Electronic 2017Niche Zero on trial | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr | Decent Tamper V2 | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

You didn't like mystery 9 then?
I tried to step into the dark side but as expected failed. Taste is subjective so better to let it go to someone who enjoys it instead of binning it.

Mine will be ready to open about ~Tuesday......it has some act to follow mind you, but I am always hopeful..........

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)