DavecUK

ACS Minima Beta Machines - creating list of people who want one

I’ll have the pressure gauge and naked pf head please.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

In for the lot

In fact I’d like the tamper too please @DavecUK

Smart move, always nice to have the branded tamper. Wish I had one..might buy one as part of next test delivery.

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

I suppose it sounds stupid but because I collect machines, I often like to have all the bits. really Niggles me that I don't have a Vesuvius bottomless portafilter...should flipping buy one of those as well.

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

I'll take the pressure gauge and the portafilter (seems silly not to at that price).

Expobar DB Office Leva IV, La Pavoni Professional -- FOR SALE: MBK HEFT, Torr Goldfinger Titan Convex & 58.55 Flat -- Ceado E8, Lido E, Pharos VDD -- 2 and 5 cup Syphons; Vintage Nicro Metal Filter -- Gene Cafe CBR101 with Dimmer Mod and Bean Mass Probe

Yes please to all three. Thanks Dave!

Baseline: Bodum Arabica French Press, Pact pre-ground // Gotta start somewhere!

June-18: Gaggia Classic (2007) w/usual refinements; VST basket; Fiorenzato F5 w/lens hood mod.

Sep-18: Espro Ultralight Travel Press // Not cheap, but worth every cent.

Oct-18: ACS Minima Beta, Niche Zero. Pullman 18g basket & Big Step // Livin' the dream

Dang. It's mostly about beans, and consistency.

Can u drop me a pm with email details.

@Paolo_Cortese out of curiosity: how's the testing coming along? Would you wanna share some insight and/or images?

Thank you!

Can u drop me a pm with email details.

Will do, it'll be later today

June-18: Gaggia Classic (2007) w/usual refinements; VST basket; Fiorenzato F5 w/lens hood mod.

Oct-18: ACS Minima Beta, Niche Zero. Pullman 18g basket & Big Step // Livin' the dream

Will do, it'll be later today

Actually not necessary, I still have the old e-mail, not deleted them yet. I normally delete everyone's details once I have passed them across. I will let ACS know and they will contact you....to collect the extra.

I haven’t been contacted yet for the additional items...has anyone else?

Expobar DB Office Leva IV, La Pavoni Professional -- FOR SALE: MBK HEFT, Torr Goldfinger Titan Convex & 58.55 Flat -- Ceado E8, Lido E, Pharos VDD -- 2 and 5 cup Syphons; Vintage Nicro Metal Filter -- Gene Cafe CBR101 with Dimmer Mod and Bean Mass Probe

I haven’t been contacted yet for the additional items...has anyone else?

I haven’t either.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

I haven’t either.

+1

But hey, it's weekend in Italy. Pretty sure Paolo will get in touch with us by tomorrow morning :D:exit:

Good to hear, thought I might have missed the boat.

Sorry if i'm not answering to someone, i'm just over busy. About the accessories due of the delay i'll put in the box free of charge, i hope that no one will be upset......... :whistle:

Wow, thank you @Paolo_Cortese!

That is what you call service.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Thank you, that's very kind and generous.

Have you guys received the machines yet or are they still being built? Looking forward to seeing them in use

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Have you guys received the machines yet or are they still being built? Looking forward to seeing them in use

Machines haven’t been sent out yet, I think they are going to be shipped some time this week.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Machines haven’t been sent out yet, I think they are going to be shipped some time this week.

Exciting times. It’s definitely grown on me following the other thread, I just didn’t have the funds

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate