fatboyslim

LSOL August - Bailies Coffee Roasters [Belfast]

First roaster of this next quarter....coming fresh of the back of an absolute gem from Cartwheel....is Bailies Coffee Roasters from Belfast.

I've sampled a fair bit of their coffee by now and I've been suitably impressed with the lot, what's more they have been a joy to deal with.

About them:

Our desire is to craft world-class coffee experiences that honour the skilled labour of our farming partners across the globe with dignity and fairness.

Their website: https://www.bailiescoffee.com/

Their favourite ice cream flavour: unknown

I was spoilt for choice with what coffee to pick but I'm happy with what we went with in the end and it's a country we haven't visited for awhile.

At the moment dispatch/delivery is (more or less) planned for some time w/c 13th August but I will update if that changes.

If you would like to join us as a guest the price is £16 for 500g delivered to your door.

Please sign up below

First roaster of this next quarter....coming fresh of the back of an absolute gem from Cartwheel....is Bailies Coffee Roasters from Belfast.

I've sampled a fair bit of their coffee by now and I've been suitably impressed with the lot, what's more they have been a joy to deal with.

About them:

Their website: https://www.bailiescoffee.com/

Their favourite ice cream flavour: unknown

I was spoilt for choice with what coffee to pick but I'm happy with what we went with in the end and it's a country we haven't visited for awhile.

At the moment dispatch/delivery is (more or less) planned for some time w/c 13th August but I will update if that changes.

If you would like to join us as a guest the price is £16 for 500g delivered to your door.

Please sign up below

1.fluffles

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Please add me (can't use Tapatalk very well).
Done

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Excited for this @fatboyslim - my one experience with them so far was great (and that was an 'emergency' bean purchase - they were about 1 month post roast when I bought them)

V60 - Sage DTP - Sette 270 - Feldgrind

1. fluffles

2. MildredM

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

1. fluffles

2. MildredM

3. jlarkin

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

Not sure if this is the right place, but since this is about the next delivery it might be the best place.

I need to change my delivery address for LSOL, who’s the best person to send the new one to?

Looking forward to this one

Porlex Hand Grinder | ROK Espresso Maker | Bodum French Press

PM me details Liam, I'll sort it.

Not sure if this is the right place, but since this is about the next delivery it might be the best place.

I need to change my delivery address for LSOL, who’s the best person to send the new one to?

Looking forward to this one

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Any more takers? Yummy yummy coffee delivered to your door!

I'm looking forward to this. I've had several coffees from Bailies and they've all been very good. :)

Edited by Elcee

I've only had and heard good things about this roaster. Looking forward to it!

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

I'm throwing the word apple out there...sign up before it's too late!

1. fluffles

2. MildredM

3. jlarkin

4. Jon_Foster

I've wanted to get on board with this but kept missing out... chuffed to get in in time! :)

Gaggia Classic / Aeropress / V60 / Niche Zero / Wilfa Svart / Feldgrind

You're very welcome Jon! Last chance people!

Sooooo tempting... This forum is going to cost me a fortune isn't it?

I'm not going to join in this time as I've got a Redber set I'm working through, but will keep a look out for the next!

1. fluffles

2. MildredM

3. jlarkin

4. Jon_Foster

5. Humbug1968

Looking forward to it, thanks for the last one!

1. fluffles

2. MildredM

3. jlarkin

4. Jon_Foster

5. Humbug1968

6. Salty

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

This did technically close for guests but what the hey. It's now CLOSED.

Last couple of people just made it in.

If you've been a guest before please pay in the same way as last time. Daren will send a PM out soon if you need the details.

Edited by fatboyslim

Payment instructions sent folks :)

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

For info - Our coffee is being roasted on Monday for dispatch Wednesday.

Both 1KG and 500g quantities are being shipped in 1KG bags. If you need any smaller bags to decant into let me know. I have hundreds.

Can't wait to try it!

Quick question for @fatboyslim or @Daren -

I've realised that I start a job just after delivery so might struggle to make it through it all while it's at it's peak... Is it OK if I sell half of it on on the for sale thread? I just want to make sure that's not bad form!

Thank you! :)

Can't wait to try it!

Quick question for @fatboyslim or @Daren -

I've realised that I start a job just after delivery so might struggle to make it through it all while it's at it's peak... Is it OK if I sell half of it on on the for sale thread? I just want to make sure that's not bad form!

Thank you! :)

Very bad form indeed. I usually stick any extra in the freezer. Keeps reasonably well.

I've not frozen beans before, that was actually my first thought... do you vac pack them @fatboyslim ?