Espazzola

Try the ESPAZZOLA - a nifty tool for easy cleaning of groupheads

Just ordered one too with a spare membrane. Nice offer - thank you.

Vesuvius | Niche grinder | Mazzer Super Jolly | This week I shall mostly be drinking ... Foundry - Rio Magdalena, Colombia

P1: 2 [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] ('lever profile')

Been putting buying one of these off for a while. Ordered.

Thanks for the discount.

Fabulozzola... (I'll get my coat)

Thanks for this, I've just ordered mine ready for when I pull the trigger on a gaggia classic

ordered one last night and a spare membrane,:) many thanks for the discount

Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux /Eureka Zenith 65E / Rancilio Rocky 2015 / Torr goldfinger 58.55 sharp edge

Just ordered one, thanks for the discount!

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Total impulse buy. :)

FYI I had trouble with your shopping cart on an Android phone, it's too big and doesn't allow scrolling.

FYI I had trouble with your shopping cart on an Android phone, it's too big and doesn't allow scrolling.

Thank you for this feedback! We'll check that asap.

Want to learn about the ESPAZZOLA - our nifty tool for cleaning groupheads?

Visit our website: https://www.espazzola.ch/en/

Ordered plus a spare membrane, thank you.

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 113Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

Thanks for the discount code! PS no trouble on Android here using Chrome.

EspazzolaDeal.jpg

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Order placed.

I love to support those who support us.

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35725[/ATTACH]
Am I the only one who readthis in the 12 days of hissmas voice?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Am I the only one who readthis in the 12 days of hissmas voice?

Can we put Snake forwards for Head Of Entertainment (and Sales) please - said in my 'normal' voice :) :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Can we put Snake forwards for Head Of Entertainment (and Sales) please - said in my 'normal' voice :) :)

Yeah, you've been slacking in the entertainment department just lately :rolleyes: Haven't seen any 'little people' pics for a while :cool:

..Ordered one as well, plus a spare membrane. Should save a bit on kitchen roll eh @EricC :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Just ordered with spare membrane, thanks for discount. :)

Londinium I / Monolith Conical / Macap MC4 / Gene Cafe Roaster / Cormorant CR600 Roaster

Nice one, thanks guys. Just ordered one and a couple of spare membranes

Instagram = @unolonu

Oh! Did I say that you will need a degree in Origami to fold and fit the membrane? :exit:

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Oh! Did I say that you will need a degree in Origami to fold and fit the membrane? :exit:

Yes, the membrane first needs to be mounted into the cup section of the Espazzola. However, this looks more complicated than it is (IMHO). We also provide an easy-to-follow video, for those who haven't mastered ESPAZZOLA-origami quite yet. ;)

[video=youtube_share;L1LtOKJdI-M]

Want to learn about the ESPAZZOLA - our nifty tool for cleaning groupheads?

Visit our website: https://www.espazzola.ch/en/

If I can do it, anyone can!

Ordered with a couple of spares.

Thanks!

"Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective"

Behave yourself.

Mine arrived this morning, much to the annoyance of the postie. Pre-11am delivery meant that his round was messed up for the day..... oh well

Great product and the QR link to the video on the instructions made fitting the membrane a simple task

a grinder a lever and some beans

I have sympathy with posties, even considering doing it myself, but it's a bit unprofessional of him to moan at you about a pre-11 delivery messing up his routine! It's not like you could predict that or prevent it in future (apart from never ordering anything again, and then they won't have a round at all)!

My postie is cool, usually comments on how my coffee makes her van smell nice!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Ordered one plus a couple of spares too - thanks for the offer!

Lots of everything: machines, grinders, roaster, beans, tampers, baskets, blah, blah

However - Too much is never enough!

I have sympathy with posties, even considering doing it myself, but it's a bit unprofessional of him to moan at you about a pre-11 delivery messing up his routine! It's not like you could predict that or prevent it in future (apart from never ordering anything again, and then they won't have a round at all)!

My postie is cool, usually comments on how my coffee makes her van smell nice!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

It was all in jest (well sort of) - we'll have a bit of banter most days. Hes one of the decent posties, unlike some of the miserable sods we've had in the past.

Last week I was doing the supermarket shopping and felt a trolley nudge my leg. Ignored it and it happened again. Turned round and it was the same postie doing it intentionally, doubled over laughing.

a grinder a lever and some beans

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)