fatboyslim

LSOL Pricing Poll

I think the maximum I'd be willing to go to would be £75 per quarter. Beyond that I'd probably favour being able to choose beans myself.
This is roughly where I am. It's a great 'mystery sub', really good for discovering stuff, and all at a very good price (especially considering some of the coffees we've had). Unfortunately for me I'm having a bit of a financial crisis and work nightmare, so I'm having to look at what to cut. I'm happy to keep going if it only goes up by 10% though.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Done. Happy to pay a little extra for the regular sub. Maybe even a ‘top up’ if there’s something really special. Thanks for all your hard work guys, we’ve had some amazing coffee.

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

I clicked the pay whatever it costs option.

I would like to say that I may be being selfish. I get a lot out of LSOL as it is. So maybe the old addage "if it isn't broken..." fits the bill

I'd be happy to pay a bit more for something special as a 'pot luck', but not whatever it takes for something without knowing what it is. Some LSOL offerings haven't been my 'cup of tea' as it were but then again I haven't been exploring brewed that much.

Hopefully with the advent of my BWT water filter, I may start enjoying them more.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I'd be happy to pay a bit more for something special as a 'pot luck', but not whatever it takes for something without knowing what it is. Some LSOL offerings haven't been my 'cup of tea' as it were but then again I haven't been exploring brewed that much.

Hopefully with the advent of my BWT water filter, I may start enjoying them more.

I assumed the giant basket you just got was for pseudo filter profiles on the speedster.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I assumed the giant basket you just got was for pseudo filter profiles on the speedster.

Now there's a thought.. Would work better with an EK though if pouring coffee-shots.. Hmmm.....

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Been a bit busy but the results are incoming soon. I'm just a little bit excited about August's, September's and October's coffees which are almost all sorted already :D

Sign up for next quarter will open soon and I hope many of you will join us again

Been a bit busy but the results are incoming soon. I'm just a little bit excited about August's, September's and October's coffees which are almost all sorted already :D

Sign up for next quarter will open soon and I hope many of you will join us again

Look forward to it - I'm fully expecting to retain my slot - thanks for your continued efforts!

V60 - Sage DTP - Sette 270 - Feldgrind

Just seen the thred, I’m happy to any increase as we are already getting great coffees at very very good prices, and if we want better coffee we need to put more money in. I’m up for that. Keep up the good work guys. Thank you for your hard work.

Sage Barista Express, Aeropress, V60, Feldgrind, French press, Motta 53mm Tamper, 300 ml and 600ml Milk jug.

Here we go!

lsol results.jpg

91% in favour of a price increase with the majority being happy with just a small increase.

I'm happy to inform you all that we'll be keeping the price the same for next quarter and any price increase will come into affect after that.

I don't want to disappoint anyone, we do not have a Euro roaster lined up for next quarter and this is mainly due to the awful exchange rate.

I am in contact with a few Euro roasters and we're working on a way to make it viable. There's no point getting good or mediocre coffees from a Euro roaster when we can get top stuff from within the UK.

August's roaster wants the order in soonish so we really need to get moving with renewals. @Daren will be sending out PMs hopefully today with details.

Watch for LSOL Announcements :D