Away from home so can't do pics. What I can say is build is exactly as the Feld2 but on a bigger scale.

Fracino Classico, Niche, Redber Coffee.

Hey @Oblivion, any further comments regarding the grinder?

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

Well...It's sitting here at home in its box having never been used as I bought a Niche very shortly afterwards. I had it up for sale here but my buyer went for a Niche also and we agreed no sale. I may be putting it up in the forum again soon.

Thanks for the comment :) unfortunately I didn't notice you were selling it

On the other forum I saw a claim that the 47 is grinding slower than the Aergrind..did you have a chance to compare the two maybe?

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

Well, my kinu m47 is grinding slower than kinu m38. So it might be true :)

Gaggia Classic 2010(PID&IMS 200µm shower screen&Brass Dispersion Plate&OPV&Steam Wand Modded) | Kinu M47 V3 | Mazzer Major Electronic 2017Niche Zero | Bottomless Portafilter&VST Ridgeless 15gr and 18gr | Decent Tamper V2 | MouMou 58mm Distribution Tool | 2X 64oz Airscapes & CoffeeVac

Well...It's sitting here at home in its box having never been used as I bought a Niche very shortly afterwards. I had it up for sale here but my buyer went for a Niche also and we agreed no sale. I may be putting it up in the forum again soon.
I might be tempted to take this off you on the second time of asking if we can agree on the price. Any idea when you might put it up for sale? Cheers

Coffee drinking tip #2: Sniff your beans 👌

-- LSOL Announcements --

-- LSOL Subscription Sign-Up! --

Mine is now back for sale on the Sold forum. Hopefully Mods will move it to the for sale section.

what setting are you guys using for espresso?

Ok I tried 1.8 and it was too fine, I've got a shot but took a bit too long

1.10 for me

Espresso : Vesuvius Steel Pipework, Londinium L1, Ponte Vecchio Lusso  Grinders : EK43 & Titus alignment tool, Compak E10, Mazzer Royal, Niche Zero Black, Macap MC7 Deli, OE Pharos, Hausgrind, Feldgrind, Feld 47

https://www.kaffeeculture.co.uk

Thanks for the comment :) unfortunately I didn't notice you were selling it

On the other forum I saw a claim that the 47 is grinding slower than the Aergrind..did you have a chance to compare the two maybe?

It’s slower than my Feld1. That does 18g espresso grind in 107 turns (5.9 turns per g)

The Feld 47 does the same in 158 turns (8.8 turns per g). The 47 burrs are still running in as it is new but not sure it will reduce to the same turns as the Feld1. These were the same coffee grind and both produced 36g out in 30s on the Vesuvius. The grind for the V is always finer than my L1, by about 3 marks on the Niche Zero.

Espresso : Vesuvius Steel Pipework, Londinium L1, Ponte Vecchio Lusso  Grinders : EK43 & Titus alignment tool, Compak E10, Mazzer Royal, Niche Zero Black, Macap MC7 Deli, OE Pharos, Hausgrind, Feldgrind, Feld 47

https://www.kaffeeculture.co.uk

I'm sure this will be quite enough for laPav

yeah, it does grind slower, but also it feels smoother and maybe a bit easier? my hand does get tired from the weight of it if doing more shots :)

could the advantage of the 47mm burr set be in a longer grind path?

im on the look out for a handgrinder to go with a La Pavoni, would this be any good?

I have a feld2 (38mm) and it works just fine with the La Pav.