For sale is my Bezzera Strega lever espresso machine.

Excellent condition with the odd very faint scuff mark to the chrome if you look hard, perfect working order. Bought new from Bella Barista in August 2015. I have only ever used Everpure filtration system treated water with the machine.

Supplied with Bezzera naked and double portafilters, and associated baskets (not pictured). I think I also have all the paperwork (somewhere) that came with the machine.

This is the reservoir version

For those who might not realise, the Strega isn’t like any other lever machine. The grouphead is heated, so comes up to temperature very much quicker than a traditional design. The group is filled by the pump directly once the lever is fully down, so it is possible to do a pure lever shot, a lever shot with the pre-infusion of the duration and pressure of your choice (judged by feel), or if you keep the lever in the down position throughout, a totally pump-based shot.

In short, it’s a lot of fun, and I found it possible to get consistently very good results from it by playing with pre-infusion techniques. If you like a rich chocolately shot, I can show you how to get one every time with this machine, the right beans and a decent grinder

So why am I selling it? Basically, I got offered a brand new LM Linea Mini at a daft price and couldn’t resist. The LM is a great machine, but I'm already missing the feel and satisfaction of pulling a lever shot...

Location - London NW2. Collection preferred but delivery might be possible subject to prior agreement, though only over a fairly small radius.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I will put it on ebay if it hangs around on here as with the new machine already installed, the Strega needs to be moved on to a new home soon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34792[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34789[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34791[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34793[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34790[/ATTACH]

Edited by Lord Fluff

La Marzocco Linea Mini, HG One and a Bezzera Strega (for sale!)

If only this was the good old US of A, it would have flown out of the door seeing as how it is probably the best lever machine in the world....although not made by Carlsberg!

Hmm. Thanks for the interest, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to work - I don't have the original box, nor really to sort out buying materials, researching who to send it with...

Thanks anyway though

No worries - if we had a trip North planned for any time soon I'd have been happy to arrange something, but it might be two or three months before we make it next

Bump for the £100 price reduction

Price in thread title updated :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• 2 weeks later...
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo